Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A long drive today.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

A long drive today..... Empty
PostSubject: A long drive today.....   A long drive today..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 pm

I drove to KL and back..... in my car.... Very Happy

Collected my new driver and 3 wood, and some other things....

One of the products I found interesting was a new game improvement set that the shafts are half steel and half graphite... http://www.wilson.com/wilson/staff/product2010.jsp?CONTENT<>cnt_id=10134198674753231&FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302759020 I had a few swings and really good..

Also the balls this year are fantastic, I will test properly and let you know...

Off to see DGMan tmw hopefully to do some shaft swaps.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A long drive today.....   A long drive today..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Thats a very unique shaft fm the website....very interesting.....seems like Wilson is coming out with many products nowadays
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: A long drive today.....   A long drive today..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Yep, we talked today and their focus is clubs used on the Fairway, eg Fybrid and Irons, they realise they cannot compete in the driver market so focussed elsewhere... also balls they whole range has changed....
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A long drive today.....   A long drive today..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

I was a die-hard TC2 user ....very C&G (cheap and Good).....but since gotten to know Nemo....move on to tity-less......but wilson has been on market for long time...but donno why leh...not many user..

For me, when I bot my set 2 years ago...that was when VJ was winning...so naturally, mindset when there till I got to know this website..where Mizzy is very pervalent....lets see how padraig do this season...hahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long drive today.....   A long drive today..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long drive today.....
Page 1 of 1