Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My golf kaki 15th anniversary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newtogolf17
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

My golf kaki 15th anniversary Empty
PostSubject: My golf kaki 15th anniversary   My golf kaki 15th anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:03 am

This year marks the 15th anniversary of my golf kaki (https://www.mygolfkaki.com/AboutUs.aspx) and we are celebrating this significant milestone with a weekend carnival on 25 and 26 November at Marina Bay Golf Course’s driving range.

The carnival will comprise a golf fair showcasing golf brands and technologies, exclusive golf sales, novelty games and lifestyle stalls. my golf kaki will also be holding a mega recruitment drive with attractive discounts and premiums, as well as a lucky draw segment. To top off the festivities, Marina Bay Golf Course will be launching its latest golf development and hosting a novelty golf game where participants will stand to win attractive prizes. The carnival will be open to the public.

We look forward to seeing you at MGK 15th Anniversary!
Back to top Go down

My golf kaki 15th anniversary
Page 1 of 1