Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?

Go down 
+5
brendanzhuo
angeldogleslie
kennyky
BruiseLee
milkem
9 posters
AuthorMessage
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:27 pm

I seem to recall seeing somewhere that there was a simple wrap-around strap that goes around a rangefinder, it comes with a strong neodymium magnet so we can just chuck it in the frame of the buggy. 

Anyone knows it might be available locally?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
BruiseLee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:02 pm

Hi Milkem,

I am using Golf GPS Quick Clip. A friend of mine bought in the States and hand carried it back for me.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:35 am

Cheers for that! The device I saw was just a simple neoprene strap that went around the rangefinder, the magnet itself was inside the strap so you could just stick the rangefinder onto the buggy frame directly.
Back to top Go down
kennyky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:47 pm

is it this one ?
http://www.monumentgolfer.com/
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 6:24 pm

kennyky wrote:
is it this one ?
http://www.monumentgolfer.com/

Ah yes! That's exactly it... thanks!
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Damn, they only ship to USA and Canada...
Back to top Go down
kennyky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 pm

You could use vpost or comgateway or others. Or send them an email, they might be able to arrange something
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:46 am

Bro are you buying 1 too? looks good to fit my v3
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:54 am

I've emailed them to ask if they would sell directly to Singapore, will update once I hear back. Maybe can put together a group buy and save on shipping, potentially even quantity discount.
Back to top Go down
brendanzhuo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:48 pm

I'm interested if you r looking for someone to be part of the group buy heh. Keep us posted. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:19 pm

brendanzhuo wrote:
I'm interested if you r looking for someone to be part of the group buy heh. Keep us posted. Thanks!

No worries, will do! Beer
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 5:39 pm

yea im keen too!
Back to top Go down
jwing
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
jwing

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 pm

Worth a try....!!
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Will keep everyone posted, so far they have yet to respond to my email query Smile
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:37 pm

milkem wrote:
Will keep everyone posted, so far they have yet to respond to my email query Smile
bro you can use 65daigou to buy and ship for you.
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:00 am

Thanks bro, I'll look into that.
Back to top Go down
magpies
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 6:04 am

i just bought one and used v post. They charge me 17 pounds just to shipped it back home. Bloody hell!
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:21 pm

I'm gonna see if I can get my wife's relatives in the States to help take delivery, consolidate and ship back to me.
Back to top Go down
peter.golfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
peter.golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:03 am

Any chance of helping me to get one more?
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 am

Monument Golf has just responded, and their response was that shipping cost is prohibitively expensive. However, if we can garner enough quantity via a group-buy, we can combine shipping charges and split it among ourselves.

As such, I will start another thread to gather interest in a group-buy Smile Thread can be found here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?   Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to get magnetic case for Bushnell?
Page 1 of 1