Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

restore for scotty putter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
revolver
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

restore for scotty putter Empty
PostSubject: restore for scotty putter   restore for scotty putter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Dear all i wish to restore my scotty pls advise where is the best place to send and what can be the damage like ..
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: restore for scotty putter   restore for scotty putter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 11:54 am

Not worth it ... Very expensive affair unless you were u USA. If you wanna do it locally, Titleist agent will send it to Acushnet Sg who in turn will likely send it to Scotty USA to refurbish for you. It is gonna cost u a lot of $$$ ... My friend did it once for his limited edition Scotty ... Cost him like buying a brand new Scotty putter ... If yours is a ordinary Scotty, I would suggest u forget it.
Back to top Go down
blackpool_04
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: restore for scotty putter   restore for scotty putter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:54 pm

there was a thread started by someone who was doing restoration part-time. i think can email them at liftcleanandplace@gmail.com to find out more. not sure whether they are still doing this though. and i've never used them so i dunno what the restoration is like and can't give any feedback. 

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t29746p15-putter-restoration-hoping-to-be-the-1st-in-sg?highlight=restoration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: restore for scotty putter   restore for scotty putter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

restore for scotty putter
Page 1 of 1