Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bintan Lagoon Golf

Go down 
+2
freedrop
Maddy3398
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddy3398
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:55 pm

Just sharing my experience

Played Bintan lagoon's Jack Nicklaus course on 3 Oct 15. Amazingly it was haze free. Got it for a promotional price of $145 per pax with simple lunch.

Course was in good condition and caddy (Nani) read the greens very well.

Ferry took about 2 hours from Tanah Merah to Bintan Lagoon Resort directly. It was great as there were less people and we had a pleasant express immigration clearance to an awaiting buggy for a short ride to the clubhouse.

Food and drinks were expensive. One can of Bintang beer cost $8.  Cooler box with one free mineral water was provided. I should have bought drinks from Tanah Merah duty free. Smile

Overall was a good experience. Promotion price ends 30 Nov. I booked thru www.projctgolf.com

I'll be going again in Nov, perhaps a stay over with 2 rounds. I was told it will be $250 with one night stay.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Let me know next time...i m keen.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:28 am

I'm Had booked a chalet in Bintan lagoon resort for 3 days 2 night stay for my vacation with the family.

Played 3 games over 2 days during my stay. (1 X jack Nicklaus course & 2 X Ian Baker flinch)

Jack Nicklaus is a very friendly course for beginner with very wide & flat fairway, even if ur ball goes into the rough or hazards, ball can be easily found.

Ian Baker is a slightly challenging course with narrower fairway as compared with Jack Nicklaus and the fairway is quite undulating. Once ball goes left or right, ball is almost gone.

All the 3 caddies I had can speak relatively good English, their course knowledge is also quite good. They will give u advise on where to place ur ball but most dun believe in lay-up. I told all my caddies to provide me with the distance and ask which club to play with even though I have brought along my own range finder.

If u are staying in Bintan lagoon resort, green & buggy fees is SG$100 and any additional game is $30.

Yes, food & beverage is quite expensive over there and it is highly recommended that u buy off from Tanah Merah ferry terminal Before taking the ferry.
Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:26 am

Willy, any website to check and book the chalet? what is the damage for chalet? TQ. Caddie tip? TQ
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Can try this:

http://www.booking.com

I booked the chalet thru SAF website while the caddie fees is $10.
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:39 am

I was informed that Bintan Lagoon Resort has a new GM and he is working on better offers to attract golfers to play at their courses. One of the coach in Warren is organizing a game for all his current and previous students in Mar.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:42 pm

interesting. if sharing and playing next time, pls msg me. 96881210. by the way, safra have villa in bintan. so safra card member just need to join their travel club (which is i think $10 a yr) and book the villa for 3d2n or etc. then we can play golf at cheap rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bintan Lagoon Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bintan Lagoon Golf   Bintan Lagoon Golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bintan Lagoon Golf
Page 1 of 1