Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals

Go down 
+2
Turbo
jeffreywu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffreywu
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals Empty
PostSubject: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi guys,

Happy new year!  Just a short intro for myself.  I've just moved into town and setup families in Kovan area.  I at one point in 2012/13 played to a single handicap but nowadays play to around mid-80 give or take 2-3 strokes.  I would very appreciate any advice on where to practice and get into some group action on short trip around Singapore.

Looking forward to making some friends here.

Cheers,

Jeffrey
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Welcome on board, Jeff ... Look forward to game with ya ... Are u avaiable to game at MBGC or Kranji GC this Sat?
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Wow...

Welcome to Singapore n also welcome to the forum.

Do u play weekdays or weekends? There are several thread of whatapp group of golfers to be engage with. U will have no shortage of game or Kakis to play with.
Back to top Go down
jeffreywu
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:42 am

@turbo, thanks for the offer. This sat I'm going to Bali for CNY holiday with families so have to take a rain check on your offer. Definitely next time!

@willitan, I usually play on the weekend but someday it is possible to sneak out for half a day from the office (you know that I mean) :-) how do I get into the wahtsapp group? Really looking forward to get it going here.
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:58 am

Welcome to Singhapore! Land of beer. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Dstruc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Dstruc

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Welcome to Singapore & Kovan! : )

Best Rgds
your friendly neighbour...
Back to top Go down
royaljohor
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:18 pm

welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals   Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just moved to SG, looking for range and game pals
Page 1 of 1