Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for friends to play golf together

Go down 
+5
dr_z8
chien
Turbo
hardrock
dujing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dujing
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

looking for friends to play golf together Empty
PostSubject: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Very Happy Dear all, my name in Du Jing, I have been in Singapore for half a year. I am keen to find some friends to play golf together. However, I am not the member of any golf club. I am happy to join your guys to play together. If you have spare slot please let me know. Many thanks.  My mobile: 97509672
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Welcome new member
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Welcome on board ... Join MyGolfKaki where u can play in both OCC and MBGC ... Plus golf insurance coverage and maintenance of handicap ...
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Welcome Du Jing... 

Maybe you can introduce yourself like age handicap (you are a guy I presume) etc etc...

I am sure there are many golfers out there in this forum who are similar...
Back to top Go down
dr_z8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Du Jing,

where do you stay and do you drive?
Back to top Go down
Du Jing
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Dear My Friends,
Thank you for your reply. I am guy. I live in hotel now and I will move to Tanah Merah at the end of January. My handicap is 28. I don't drive and I can take taxi to the golf course.
I played at Island country golf club island course at 1,Jan,2015 with my boss and birdy at hole 4. It is really a good start of the year. It is my second round of golf in Singapore. I am really happy to know you guys. If anyone has spare place for a guest to join,please let me know. Many thanks. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:45 am

Du Jing, do indicate your preference for weekday or weekend? Most clubs have limits on when guests can play on weekends.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:25 am

Hi du Jing,

If u are a weekday golfer, I have a WA group of weekdays golfers golfing ard the island. Feel free to pm me with ur contact.

If not, we can also arrange for a game anytime
Back to top Go down
Newbie2112
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi all, a newbie just got my PC looking for kakis to proceed to have scorecards for his handicap.test. Any advise and who is keen to play? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for friends to play golf together   looking for friends to play golf together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for friends to play golf together
Page 1 of 1