Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing

Go down 
+7
Winston
hkhamateur
haragolfer
eden
peace2903
Vrooooom2
TDO
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing Empty
PostSubject: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:40 am

I am quite anxious to see how TW will perform this week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vrooooom2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:51 am

for an untrained eye, i personally like this swing better than his recent swings. looking forward to see how he will perform this week...
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:09 pm

His swing looks easy now... Probably he will lose some distance with the new swing...
Guess he realists he's not young anymore.
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:18 am

Oh my! TW came in 1st from the bottom. The rust is showing from the long layoff. I watched the live round (plenty of commercials and talks by the commentators) that I switched it off after watching 20 minutes and return to bed. The only good shot was the approach shot that TW nearly hole out. I guess he needs more tournaments to get back on track. I think he lost some weight too. Smile
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:35 pm

TDO wrote:
Oh my! TW came in 1st from the bottom. The rust is showing from the long layoff. I watched the live round (plenty of commercials and talks by the commentators) that I switched it off after watching 20 minutes and return to bed. The only good shot was the approach shot that TW nearly hole out. I guess he needs more tournaments to get back on track. I think he lost some weight too. Smile
Would be interesting to see his stats especially his putting.
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:05 am

I am certain tiger's appearance fee alone is more than the first prize purse. So never mind how he plays, he Is going to cry about his bad play all the way back to his private jet.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:09 am

Daztasiumz wrote:

Truly It was an ugly chip fr a World Top Class Pro but..well, i like his new design Nike small cart bag thot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 am

Was watching the game here and the only thing I can say is that his putting was reallllyyyyyy bad.....
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 am

Hey TW did what i usually do on the course!
Rusty short game. But he will get better.
Pros are humans too.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:00 am

hkhamateur wrote:

Truly It was an ugly chip fr a World Top Class Pro but..well, i like his new design Nike small cart bag thot. Laughing

Sometime these Pros make mortal like us feel better ... lol!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Sometimes I joked with my kakis that I am playing like TW. And TW is demonstrating how I play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:34 pm

TW only has problem with his chipping and putting ... His iron shots were crisp ...

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Turbo wrote:
TW only has problem with his chipping and putting ... His iron shots were crisp ...

Don't know whether he want to demo how I play my irons. lol!
Back to top Go down
handiman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Think they better re-consider and justify how much TW charges for appearance fees the way he is performing on course.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:24 pm

I don;t thinkTW has any appearance fee for his own tournament. It benefits his foundation. Smile
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:38 pm

TDO wrote:
I don;t thinkTW has any appearance fee for his own tournament. It benefits his foundation. Smile
You are absolutely right! ... This benefits his TW Foundation ...
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:13 am

The Hero deal covers four years and is the most lucrative new sponsorship agreement for Woods since his 2009 infidelity scandal, which cost him his marriage and rich endorsements with AccentureAT&Tand PepsiCoGillette, Tag Heuer and Electronic Arts have also cut ties with Woods in recent years. Press reports from India put the value of the Hero deal at roughly $8 million a year. Hero CEO Pawan Munjal wouldn’t comment on financial terms, but when asked about the rich price tag, Munjal quipped: “It is Tiger Woods after all.”
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing   Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero World Challenge - Tiger Como Swing
Page 1 of 1