Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

China course

Go down 
+3
enwee
stingray
robin1_sg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
robin1_sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

China course Empty
PostSubject: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:37 pm

At this time of the year considering the probable weather,where is the best place to golf? I have tried Zhuhai,Shenzhen,Guangzhou and Hainan, so I want to try new places that is not too old during December period.
Back to top Go down
stingray
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Well, Shanghai and north of Shanghai will be rather cold by Dec.

Probably best to stick with courses in Southern China. Sorry, am not as familiar with courses there.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:52 pm

The north is definitely too cold. Best is stick to the south, like dong guan.......
Back to top Go down
Angchug
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Angchug

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:37 pm

robin1_sg wrote:
At this time of the year considering the probable weather,where is the best place to golf? I have tried Zhuhai,Shenzhen,Guangzhou and Hainan, so I want to try new places that is not too old during December period.
Beijing might be too cold if you are not are use to cold weather. 
Shanghai and Hangzhou are not too bad. Just need some extra warm clothing. You can consider lijiang, Huangshan, Xiamen, Chongqing or Chengdu but chengdu is very expensive. 
If you can handle the cold there are a few courses with winter grass in Beijing and Tianjin. In Beijing I play all year round even in February at -5 degC. The only problem is the green. It's like putting on glass. 4-5 put. Beijing Village Golf Country Club is open 365 days.
Back to top Go down
snssns
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:58 pm

We have 2 more balls for coming Saigon golf trip from1st Dec till 6th Dec. We have now 2 flights and 2 balls., open 2 more balls to make it 3 flights. You can either choose the 6 days 5 nights 3 rounds golf at USD580/person or 4 days 3 nights 3 rounds of golf at USD480/ball. Those interest pls pm me for details. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
robin1_sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Angchug wrote:
robin1_sg wrote:
Beijing might be too cold if you are not are use to cold weather. 
Shanghai and Hangzhou are not too bad. Just need some extra warm clothing. You can consider lijiang, Huangshan, Xiamen, Chongqing or Chengdu but chengdu is very expensive. 
If you can handle the cold there are a few courses with winter grass in Beijing and Tianjin. In Beijing I play all year round even in February at -5 degC. The only problem is the green. It's like putting on glass. 4-5 put. Beijing Village Golf Country Club is open 365 days.
I just came back from GuangZhou and weather is good. I have tried Chengdu in Oct. Hopefully it won't be too cold this coming weekend as I will be playing in Shanghai.
Back to top Go down
dukes4
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Guess it would be quite good now
Back to top Go down
Mojosl 2010
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:13 am

Looking at Hainan weather forecast, should be nice and cool.
Back to top Go down
robin1_sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:28 am

Hainan is good now, my next stop. I played the link course in Shanghai last sat, we'll maintain and interesting course. The wind is so strong that it sometimes require a few club up in order to reach similar distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

China course Empty
PostSubject: Re: China course   China course I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China course
Page 1 of 1