Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) Empty
PostSubject: Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics)   Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:49 am

Never mind we had to despatch shaft urgently last week, but its comforting to know that they are in play immediately and delivering results...

here are some glimpse of the Aerotech Steelfiber in action........

The current leader Anna Nordqvist with her SF......

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) 12687277155_5fe4ac054e_z

Nearly at the top 10....Jenny Shin.......

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) 12687283285_0fb964b0d4_z

Yanni Tseng...the I80 S on her hybrids....her only complain is its too straight and too long, so instead of just having an 18 degree, she pack a 20 as well....

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) 12687412083_3512c32967_z

Mina Harigae with the HLS 75 on her Hybrid..

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) 12687419093_32df54296c_z

Finally the thorn amongst the roses...our good friend Prom in the tour prototype.....

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) 12687303335_d4c5859ec9_z

Mo and May - Ariya and Moriya Jutanugarn on i95 and i80 respectively...

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) 12687671983_103999e559_z

we hope to see more conversion as the tour move to Singapore this week. there will be lots of action and possibilities as BFG will be providing tour support services next week.

Our resident photographer Black Fox was last seen trying out a 200-400 lens so that we can see clearer.

All above photos courtesy of Getty Images and Kunnasak Yosintra of CNX Thailand.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics)   Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Jetty images also got pics.

Wait ah....
Back to top Go down

Shaft conversion this week - its fast becoming the shaft of choice (pics)
Page 1 of 1