Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling

Go down 
+2
willytan
antGolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
antGolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling Empty
PostSubject: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi. Lately, my left hand fingers have numbness and tingling feeling (especially finger tips) however it is not painful. I am a right-handed person. Been resting for a week but the feeling still does not goes away. Wondering if it is caused by golfing? Three games in straight 3 days followed by 2 days of night range (250 balls each time). Should I see a doctor or just rest to hope that the numbness/tingling feeling goes away.

Last edited by antGolf on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 pm

You must have grabbed your club too tight thus have this tingling feeling. I used to be like you previously but have since lighten my grip and no such problem Liao.

What you can do is visit TCM practicioner ( I usually visit a Choo sinseh in tanjong pagar area) when my elbow have sharp pain or waist felt tired.
Back to top Go down
Nam Flog
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:22 pm

antGolf wrote:
Hi. Lately, my left hand fingers have numbness and tingling feeling (especially finger tips) however it is not painful. I am a right-handed person. Been resting for a week but the pain still does not goes away. Wondering if it is caused by golfing? Three games in straight 3 days followed by 2 days of night range (250 balls each time). Should I see a doctor or just rest to hope that the numbness/tingling feeling goes away.
HI antgolf, I think you are playing too much golf and practicing too much.

You should see a doctor to cure the numbness. And then you see a pro to make sure it does not come back.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Pain might be due to a to swelling blood vessels bcos you sprain or over exert your waist while playing the game or ranging.

Numbness is usually caused by the sudden surge of blood after the blood circulation is restricted (holding very tight something very tightly / squeeze something tightly)

Best to see a TCM sinseh, they can cure the problem quicker compared to regular doctor.
Back to top Go down
lamegolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 am

Any good TCM to recommend? Elbow injured for 2 weeks already.  Visited 1 TCM but pain still persists. Tks in advance!
Back to top Go down
antGolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

Thanks everyone. I will go and see a TCM. I stay near NTU. Not sure whether the TCM clinic at NTU can fix my problem..
Back to top Go down
junyaoching
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:58 am

I heard the tcm at ntu also pien jia wan
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 am

I go to this shop a couple of times and has nursed my issues. Charges is not cheap; ask for rates b4 u say everything also want.

http://www.clsclinic.com
Back to top Go down
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:28 pm

willytan wrote:
I go to this shop a couple of times and has nursed my issues. Charges is not cheap; ask for rates b4 u say everything also want.

http://www.clsclinic.com
Yeah I go to cls every now and then. Charges not that cheap but it's not unreasonable. Most importantly it is effective. 

The number of needles he used nowadays..really...alot

Poke like nobody's business...haahaa Laughing
Back to top Go down
antGolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:26 am

junyaoching wrote:
 what is pien Jia Wan?
Back to top Go down
iuh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
iuh

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:31 am

antGolf wrote:
junyaoching wrote:
 what is pien Jia Wan?
Direct translate:

Cheat eat one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling   Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left hand Fingers tip numbness and tingling feeling
Page 1 of 1