Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My hot date with my fav DJ

Go down 
+16
Technospaz
Derek
enwee
meia07656
Tiramisu
Rafj
TDO
golfool2009
duffader
Birdman
4dtoto
mloy
blee67
S70B
asahi
slinger
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

My hot date with my fav DJ Empty
PostSubject: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:04 pm

finally after 2-3 years of waiting.... my long anitcipated game with our GR superhero Birdman

sunday morning 8am flight, my superhero SMS me he overslept n rushing down..... halo?? this guy wakes up 5am Mon-Fri to host Power 98 and he cant make his 8am tee time..... WTF!!!

i suspect all of us no tits....thats why no motivation

anyway....all thats said about birdman's game is really true

after a hesitated 4 holes..... we saw nothing but pars and bogeys

he din really drive that far but very consistent, think he hit 70-80% fairway...however on 1 particular long par 4, he has about 190m to the green, he took his 3w out, then he hesitated n start walking back to the buggy, i told him he got no club liao, he gave me that ya-hor look and lan lan walk back n address his 2nd shot, true enough he couldnt reached the green in 2......

but he can really putt with that Zen putter of his.... nothing but center of the cup, of cos we helped him a bit lah, by stating that any putts short of hole will kenna penalty points, thanks for the cheng teng n ice kachang, nonethless great putting skill by our celebrity DJ

keep telling me he still working on swing mechanics... k n n based on his scores today, he can chiet most guys in my group liao!!

i am looking forward for my next game with him!!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:19 pm

His game is there lor.

Get bogey, he will curse and swear in superheroe fashion
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:22 pm

His Saatness just lacks Simba by a bit only.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 pm

He again late ah?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 am

So you survived, Birdman. Very Happy 
Looks like you did get rid of your bad shots at the range. Wink 
How's Slinger's MF? Still deadly? What a Face 
I can understand why you over slept. Having to think about slinger's MF makes one's sleep restless. ROFL
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:22 am

Mloy, slinger will be telling you this soon...

"I miss chu!"
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:42 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Blee, if anything, you sure have a way with words. ROFL 

No Mon, I was still hitting bad shots, just not as bad as Sat, but it was my Zen that saved me from being blue black. Very Happy

And Blee may be able to stir s**t around OCC, but Slinger is definitely the undisputed master of MF around Changi and Kranji, deadly as ever. He told me how a flash of pink nipples cost you one sleeve of balls. lol! 
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:21 pm

When we shouted short! He thought we meant shot! We always tell the truth jiao lang. Really enjoyed the company and hopefully we can have another round soon. Next game we book 7.15am!
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Last night a DJ saved my life
Last night a DJ saved my life from a broken heart
Last night a DJ saved my life
Last night a DJ saved my life with a song swing

Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Lol, My apologies for that morning's tardiness and for the long awaited game, it has taken me that long to overcome my embarrassment after an opening 12, while visiting my natural habitat, on the first hole of the Army course all those years ago.

Self correcting a bad swing a few decades old was also harder than I thought. I have by no means arrived yet with my swing, yet how could I continue to ignore your invite when you subtly reminded me just last week of how long I've been 'siam-ing' you? Very Happy

Thank you for your kind words and for turning a blind eye to my numerous wayward shots, and thank goodness my Zen was working its magic to save me from repeat embarrassment.

With you guys, there was no shortage of good natured ribbing laced with little MFs all around and it was all in all a fun round of golf.

Still, it was apparent that you, S70B and Duffader take your golf seriously even as you trade barbs. I can only recall one duff or top for each of you throughout the round. Impressive.

Most impressive was S70B. For someone who hasn't touched his clubs in two months, each drive of his was an instant replay of his last, an effortlessly executed consistent draw back to centre with a 3 wood, followed by a boringly consistent GIR.

One thing is for sure, anyone seeking to elevate their game to the next level should have a round with you three.

And I look forward to my next round with you and your buddies. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Golfool! ROFL 

What a god awful disco track you dredged up!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 am

Hi Hubert,

I met you only once at GP coffeeshop with Asahi and gang and had a photo taken with you more than a year ago for golf in Poresia. Not sure if you can remember.  I am waiting for the day where I can join you in a game. But thanks to Brandon for the introduction.
I must say you are a great company to be with and it is my pleasure to meet you.Beer 

BTW, daughter's hall mate is in the same station as you. She is Charmaine Phua. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 am

Hahahah. 
Everybody wants a piece of the bird.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:40 am

What to do? He is such a good story teller to attract many people? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:15 am

duffader wrote:
When we shouted short! He thought we meant shot! We always tell the truth jiao lang. Really enjoyed the company and hopefully we can have another round soon. Next game we book 7.15am!
Sound almost the same ma.... I was blocked by the hill, couldn't see that it landed in the bunker fronting the green. So you shout, I quickly say thank you or I'd be accused of being impolite.

And I don't doubt you tell the truth la Duffy, especially when that young boy drove up to us after landing the ball on the green as were putting. I was laughing mid-stroke at what you said to him in front of his father. Give him one good one so he'll never forget hor? ROFL 

Looks like the next game is sooner than expected, but 7.15am? Shocked 
I think you looking for more than ice kachang next time around... lol! 

Look forward to it! Swing 
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:19 am

TDO, thank you for your kind words, pleasure was all mine.

Let's have a game with Brandon soon. We play golf, he play hockey! ROFL 

Calling Asahi...
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:37 am

Birdman wrote:
TDO, thank you for your kind words, pleasure was all mine.

Let's have a game with Brandon soon. We play golf, he play hockey! ROFL 

Calling Asahi...
Waiting in anticipation Hubert. But Brandon's tee shot bery long wor! Same like BK. Scary.Shocked 

Weekday also can except on 11 Dec'13 where I will do 36 holes with my nephew at Palm Resort. cheers 
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:40 am

Birdman wrote:
duffader wrote:
Sound almost the same ma.... I was blocked by the hill, couldn't see that it landed in the bunker fronting the green. So you shout, I quickly say thank you or I'd be accused of being impolite.

And I don't doubt you tell the truth la Duffy, especially when that young boy drove up to us after landing the ball on the green as were putting. I was laughing mid-stroke at what you said to him in front of his father. Give him one good one so he'll never forget hor? ROFL 

confirm late ah?
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Blee, you must be damn bored in the office! lol! 

Instead of stirring s**t here, take it to the course and join us for the next game la...

Blee's S**t Stick versus Slinger's MF!!!! cheers 

See how powderful your s**t stick is outside of OCC, see who's kung fu stronger? Superman 

On or not? Wink
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Birdman wrote:
duffader wrote:

u got 3 weeks before we put the KLJ stakes on the tee-box....
Back to top Go down
Rafj
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Rafj

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Bird,

have not played with you for years. When you wanna play with me? Can arrange together with Slinger…...

I'm the 7am OCC guy……:-P
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Rafj wrote:
Bird,

have not played with you for years. When you wanna play with me? Can arrange together with Slinger…...

ray, its 2015 for u....

cos i waited 2 over years....

dun see any reason why u shd not wait that long....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Birdman wrote:
Blee, you must be damn bored in the office! lol! 

Instead of stirring s**t here, take it to the course and join us for the next game la...

Blee's S**t Stick versus Slinger's MF!!!! cheers 

See how powderful your s**t stick is outside of OCC, see who's kung fu stronger? Superman 

On or not? Wink
I am bored in Office... I am tired to work... but what to do.. year end peak period, so have to kuai kuai sit in office to work lor.....

Since cannot play, SS here... albino
Back to top Go down
Rafj
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Rafj

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 pm

slinger wrote:
Rafj wrote:
Bird,

ray, its 2015 for u....

cos i waited 2 over years....

dun see any reason why u shd not wait that long....
Bro,

can reduce waiting time if we wear skirts….and shave our legs…….ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My hot date with my fav DJ   My hot date with my fav DJ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My hot date with my fav DJ
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next