Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)

Go down 
+13
timang84
jeremykoh
GolfGTI
9points
Yarra
slinger
zhikang
mengteck71
babolat
scottycollector
asahi
Technospaz
DGman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timang84
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
timang84

Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Got the thump hybrid shaft, fantastic feel. Wonder how it feels on the FW? hmmm....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi Guys,

i know it has been a while but the stock have finally arrived and for those who wants to get fitted, please make an appointment from next week 10th March onwards.

for those on the wait list, please come and get your fairway fitted with the Diamana Thump fw. its an awesome shaft - for those who demand distance and accuracy.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Luckily I don't carry any FW, if not sure kena poison one...
Hehehe
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 am

simoner wrote:
Hehehe

That's where you are wrong....

The BIG Bertha FW are pretty forgiving and long, you know.

lol!
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

asahi wrote:
simoner wrote:
Hehehe

That's where you are wrong....

The BIG Bertha FW are pretty forgiving and long, you know.

lol!
I cant hit a FW to save my life...

Anyway, am happy with a 2H with a steelfibre in it  Swing
Back to top Go down
kyleyann
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kyleyann

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 pm

I just had this shaft fitted this week and managed to squeeze in a round at MBGC to test it out. I had the 65R fitted on my Legacy Black 3W.

Solid and stable feeling shaft that doesn't feel "boardy" at all. I find that launching the ball with this shaft is much easier that my previous gamer. After every tee-off, I could feel my confidence growing in trusting the shaft to do what it's suppose to do. In all, a very very solid and stable shaft.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:53 pm

kyleyann wrote:
I just had this shaft fitted this week and managed to squeeze in a round at MBGC to test it out. I had the 65R fitted on my Legacy Black 3W.

Solid and stable feeling shaft that doesn't feel "boardy" at all. I find that launching the ball with this shaft is much easier that my previous gamer. After every tee-off, I could feel my confidence growing in trusting the shaft to do what it's suppose to do. In all, a very very solid and stable shaft.

i am glad you like the shaft.

Most people will find it hard to swallow that a shaft can cost more than the head. we recently fitted a golfer and he was told that his longest wood should be a 5 wood. reluctantly, he took our advice and his 5 wood distance is near 250 meters, his flight mates told me he gave his 3 wood away and he now shoot lower scores without the 3 wood and the driver.

we might not fit every golfer who comes through our door but when we do, we hope to make a difference.

DGman

Last edited by DGman on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
golf_nut
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golf_nut

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Trying to find the like button on this
Back to top Go down
cristeo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Pair with the Big Bertha...my god...

Don't we all like shiny new stuff..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)   Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a new performance oriented FW from MRC Diamana (some pics)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2