Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway x-hot ions

Go down 
+12
babolat
aze06
asahi
Technospaz
meia07656
hkhamateur
Vinny
HitSoft
Derek
jason.koh.54966
enwee
Itsuki
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:50 pm

babolat wrote:
enwee wrote:
babolat wrote:
Maybe....I like to experiment with clubs, especially with woods and drivers.
Try ok lah don't buy unless necessary. Many a times it's just impulse buy
You actually quite right about it. Impulsive buy!
I got the rocketbladez becoz it's cheap...$1650 for 2 sets, for my wife and myself. As compared to xhot irons....
Do you like the C-Tapered shaft?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Cheap? We always want cheap but how cheap is cheap? Recently my friend got a set of legacy black in bkk after all the discount and tax rebate it come out to abt $700 and best of all it come with a cart bag. Cheap? The next day we went to a dept store we saw le coq on sales, the cart bag is $200 after discount. Cheap?
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Turbo wrote:
babolat wrote:
enwee wrote:
babolat wrote:
Maybe....I like to experiment with clubs, especially with woods and drivers.
Try ok lah don't buy unless necessary. Many a times it's just impulse buy
You actually quite right about it. Impulsive buy!
I got the rocketbladez becoz it's cheap...$1650 for 2 sets, for my wife and myself. As compared to xhot irons....
Do you like the C-Tapered shaft?
Yes.... Liking it.
But i am also getting a golf elbow; don't its becoz of this c-tapered shaft, or over exerting at the range becoz I never had that when I was on my x-20. The rocketbladez irons are definitely heavier in term of weight and swing weight...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Rocketbladez is the loft is much stronger than x20. If your x20 is on nspro950. You'll definitely find c taper heavier
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 am

enwee wrote:
Cheap? We always want cheap but how cheap is cheap? Recently my friend got a set of legacy black in bkk after all the discount and tax rebate it come out to abt $700 and best of all it come with a cart bag. Cheap? The next day we went to a dept store we saw le coq on sales, the cart bag is $200 after discount. Cheap?
I know golf stuffs are just forever depreciating equipment.
But the legacy black is really value for $€£¥ for $500!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 am

enwee wrote:
Rocketbladez is the loft is much stronger than x20. If your x20 is on nspro950. You'll definitely find c taper heavier
Yes, my x-20 is on NSpro950GH, My C-taper is not the tour version, but the Asian c-taper 90...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 am

babolat wrote:
enwee wrote:
Yes, my x-20 is on NSpro950GH, My C-taper is not the tour version, but the Asian c-taper 90...
C-Taper has much lower torque and offers penetrating ball flight ... U prolly exert more force whilst using the C-Taper shaft because u might be experiencing shorter distance versus using NSPRO 95 shafts ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:11 am

Turbo wrote:
babolat wrote:
enwee wrote:
C-Taper has much lower torque and offers penetrating ball flight ... U prolly exert more force whilst using the C-Taper shaft because u might be experiencing shorter distance versus using NSPRO 95 shafts ... Laughing
Actually not true, I am getting longer distance on my rocketbladez. The c-taper 90 surprisingly doesn't feel stiff like what a rifle shaft should be... Maybe it could also be the stronger loft and also newer technology like the speed pockets which punch my ball further...
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:15 am

X22 alreaddy phased out? I am still using X16 Steelhead...........also itchy for new irons.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:42 am

jason.koh.54966 wrote:
X22 alreaddy phased out? I am still using X16 Steelhead...........also itchy for new irons.
X series already been phase out with Razr.
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 am

enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
But now comes the X Hot...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:15 am

babolat wrote:
Turbo wrote:
babolat wrote:
enwee wrote:
Actually not true, I am getting longer distance on my rocketbladez. The c-taper 90 surprisingly doesn't feel stiff like what a rifle shaft should be... Maybe it could also be the stronger loft and also newer technology like the speed pockets which punch my ball further...
Is the C-Taper 95 available as aftermarket shaft? Or is it specially made for TM RBZ irons?
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 am

Turbo wrote:
babolat wrote:
Turbo wrote:
babolat wrote:
enwee wrote:
Is the C-Taper 95 available as aftermarket shaft? Or is it specially made for TM RBZ irons?
The C-Taper 90 is only available on the Rocketbladez. Supposedly weighs only 90gm as compared to the aftermarket C-Taper which weighs at least 110gm
But I can't find the specification go these C-Taper 90 shafts online.
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm

enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Then more reasons to retire my X16 liao:lol: Laughing but I really love my X16, super forgiving. cheers
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:47 pm

babolat wrote:
Turbo wrote:
babolat wrote:
Turbo wrote:
babolat wrote:
enwee wrote:
The C-Taper 90 is only available on the Rocketbladez. Supposedly weighs only 90gm as compared to the aftermarket C-Taper which weighs at least 110gm
But I can't find the specification go these C-Taper 90 shafts online.
KBS has a new shaft called C-Taper Lite which is 105g & 2.2 deg torque for R-Flex ...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 pm

jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Then more reasons to retire my X16 liao:lol: Laughing but I really love my X16, super forgiving. cheers
retired it lor for another x, it's xhot.
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:46 pm

enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Yes, time to retire my X16 liao...looking at either X-hot irons or TM Rocketbladez....or maybe wait for the new TM speed blade..........Laughing
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 pm

jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Yes, time to retire my X16 liao...looking at either X-hot irons or TM Rocketbladez....or maybe wait for the new TM speed blade..........Laughing
Someone in marketplace is selling a set of used RBZ irons w/KBS C-Taper 95 shafts at $550 ... Check it up, bro ... Cool
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Thks bro, Very Happy 

Turbo wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Someone in marketplace is selling a set of used RBZ irons w/KBS C-Taper 95 shafts at $550 ... Check it up, bro ... Cool
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 pm

jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Wait...then u'll wait for SDLR iron then again and again....
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:37 am

enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
enwee wrote:
jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Wait...then u'll wait for SDLR iron then again and again....
haha, quite true!..TM is pushing out new stuffs so fast that's hard to catch up..Laughing and Callaway is joining in too....Saw the review by Mark Crossfield, apparently X Hot irons' shafts are 1/2 inch longer....Cool
Back to top Go down
rapidmax
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:18 pm

I read here and there online that the X hot irons look significantly aged after a couple of months. Anyone had the same experience?
Back to top Go down
niwde82
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi, am looking for the xhot irons. Reg graphite shaft. Anybody looking to sell their? PM me pls. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 pm

U can get it at GD for 559.
Back to top Go down
niwde82
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Yeah. Went there just nw. But thinking if Im able to find a preowned set cheaper here. Haha. If not den will get from GD. Thanks for the info anw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callaway x-hot ions   Callaway x-hot ions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callaway x-hot ions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next