Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings... beginner golfer

Go down 
+14
vinjess
rayeonsg
michaelcheah
outlander
joy2ewrld
monoshox15
imrog
davechew8381
will i am
Dragonz18
paul@golf
greenteaz
WILL33
CYH
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
outlander
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
outlander

Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:58 am

CYH wrote:
outlander wrote:
CYH wrote:

I m ok with wk day 9 holes , ........ keep me update bounce

I can see that that there are some keen interests amongst beginners, like myself, to try it out on the green.

Perhaps, l may put up a post to form a group to enjoy a game at Mandai (weekend-Sat) or weekday at Changi or MBGC.... let me find out where and when will be least crowded and cheapest!

I'm also a beginner. Count me in too!

Great bro... looks like we got oursevles a flight of 4. Outlander, monshox, will i m and CYH. Lets do it 25 May to 31 May... one of the days, for a start and mandai or fairway green (champion) since we say that we are all beginners... lets see the response before we fixed the actual date. On?

Yes, I'm definitely interested but will be travelling from 27-29 May. Perhaps we can start a whatsapp chat to discuss further. I can pm you my mobile. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
will i am
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
will i am

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:31 am

looking forward On Green mean time heading down to range , practice practice
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:40 am

CYH wrote:
outlander wrote:
CYH wrote:

I m ok with wk day 9 holes , ........ keep me update bounce

I can see that that there are some keen interests amongst beginners, like myself, to try it out on the green.

Perhaps, l may put up a post to form a group to enjoy a game at Mandai (weekend-Sat) or weekday at Changi or MBGC.... let me find out where and when will be least crowded and cheapest!

I'm also a beginner. Count me in too!

Great bro... looks like we got oursevles a flight of 4. Outlander, monshox, will i m and CYH. Lets do it 25 May to 31 May... one of the days, for a start and mandai or fairway green (champion) since we say that we are all beginners... lets see the response before we fixed the actual date. On?[/quote]

Thank you all. The next 2 weekends are out for me for now. OH yes, you all know I am lady golfer here, worst among you all. Please be patient with me hor!
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:42 am

CYH wrote:
monoshox15 wrote:
Hey,

I did my "landscaping" duty this morning at Mandai Executive Course. Started at about 11am and finished at about 1.30pm thereafter. Quiet and not so much of a crowd. 1 is also good to go play.

Didn't play well after a long hiatus; lost 3 balls....into the longkang and "forest". Then again, I am determined to play more in the greens moving on...at the same time gonna go get myself a PC and Handicap in time to come and slowly move along....

Michelle cheers

Been to Mandai before... lost 3 balls is good by my standard, considering that if you slice your ball then there is not much chance of finding it cos of the thick grass.. i lost 5 or 6 there at least! Suggest you get a PC/HI so that you can explore more courses weekdays. We can organise a game provided you are patient as l am really inconsistent player...

Dear CYH - my job doesn't really allows me weekdays off (take leave) as and when...it has to be planned 2-3weeks before, that's the sucky part. Plus I started a new job earlier this year and the leave days are pathetic. But thanks for your advice! Will PM u mobile no. too!
Back to top Go down
rayeonsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:35 am

If you don't mind, could I join in too if there is a game at mandai?
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:44 am

rayeonsg wrote:
Cheers!

Hello hello. I don't think anybody would mind? Purpose is to know more kakis and play golf together and improve to appreciate the game (:

New here
Back to top Go down
rayeonsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:13 am

monoshox15 wrote:
rayeonsg wrote:
Cheers!

Hello hello. I don't think anybody would mind? Purpose is to know more kakis and play golf together and improve to appreciate the game (:

New here

Hi there, Great good to know more kakis, bit tough looking for similar kakis to play.

i range at OCC, but see you reside west area, but we can always meet up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Welcome. Suddenly alot of new golfers Smile
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:03 pm

monoshox15 wrote:
rayeonsg wrote:
Cheers!

New here

Yo monoshox, u stay Teban? Im at jurong west. Maybe arrange go bt batok driving range Smile
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:01 pm

vinjess wrote:
monoshox15 wrote:
rayeonsg wrote:
Cheers!

New here

Yo monoshox, u stay Teban? Im at jurong west. Maybe arrange go bt batok driving range Smile

Yea, I stay at Teban. Can, we cld hitch up. PM you my number : )
Back to top Go down
CYH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Anyone keen to meetup and have a game at mandai, just hit some balls and have a feel for the green say on sat. We could arrange a sat when most of us can make it or even weekday (but plan ahead)... Seems that we beginners can form 2 flights and get to know each other too. What say you?
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:59 pm

CYH wrote:
Anyone keen to meetup and have a game at mandai, just hit some balls and have a feel for the green say on sat. We could arrange a sat when most of us can make it or even weekday (but plan ahead)... Seems that we beginners can form 2 flights and get to know each other too. What say you?

Thank you CYH for the effort. Yeay, gotta plan ahead. Please let me know and I will try to make it. Weekends, please. Btw, u got my mobile#? afro
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:46 am

monoshox15 wrote:
vinjess wrote:
monoshox15 wrote:
rayeonsg wrote:
Cheers!

New here

e

Hi, pl pm me ur number Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:49 am

vinjess wrote:
monoshox15 wrote:
vinjess wrote:
monoshox15 wrote:
rayeonsg wrote:
Cheers!

New here

e

Hi, pl pm me ur number Very Happy ]

Just PM-ed : )
Back to top Go down
will i am
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
will i am

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:05 am

CYH wrote:

Hi CYH , for week day i hv no problem at all , but i can still try to slot on Sat ........ Swing
Back to top Go down
rayeonsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:47 am

monoshox15 wrote:
CYH wrote:

Thank you CYH for the effort. Yeay, gotta plan ahead. Please let me know and I will try to make it. Weekends, please. Btw, u got my mobile#? afro

Many thanks CYH, I'm game for the meetip, will pm you my contact nbr later.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
CYH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Can we have one on at 1.30pm on sat... Either 1 June or 8 June. Lets have a vote... Or even both for those who can make it. All are welcome...

1 June
1. CYH

8 June
1. CYH
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:10 pm

CYH wrote:
Can we have one on at 1.30pm on sat... Either 1 June or 8 June. Lets have a vote... Or even both for those who can make it. All are welcome...

1 June
1. CYH

8 June
1. CYH

Where you guys intend to play on 8th Jun?
Back to top Go down
rayeonsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm

CYH wrote:

1 June
1. CYH

8 June
1. CYH

1st June is good for me!
Back to top Go down
dorisha
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm

vinjess wrote:
CYH wrote:

1 June
1. CYH

8 June
1. CYH

I believe he mentioned mandai in an earlier post. I may be able to join too, but cannot confirm til later this week.
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm

dorisha wrote:
vinjess wrote:
CYH wrote:

1 June
1. CYH

8 June
1. CYH

I believe he mentioned mandai in an earlier post. I may be able to join too, but cannot confirm til later this week.

Gotta miss the first round! Both weekends are out for me pale
Back to top Go down
dorisha
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Which weekend you available, monoshox15?
Back to top Go down
outlander
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
outlander

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:24 pm

CYH wrote:

1 June
1. CYH
2. outlander

8 June
1. CYH
Back to top Go down
rayeonsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:50 am

outlander wrote:
CYH wrote:

1 June
1. CYH
2. outlander
3. rayeonsg

8 June
1. CYH
Back to top Go down
will i am
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
will i am

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

(1 June)
1. CYH
2. outlander
3. rayeonsg
4. will i am

(8 June)
1. CYH
2. will i am

(15 June)
1. Michelle
2. will i am

16 June (Sun)
1. Michelle
2. Doris
3.will i am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings... beginner golfer   Greetings... beginner golfer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings... beginner golfer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next