Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol

Go down 
+2
Turbo
mervyntan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol Empty
PostSubject: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:42 pm

hi guys, check out this guy... quite talented and quite good.. im supporting him for singapore idol...

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 pm

I beg to dfiffer.

The ladies of this batch are more talented and they possess the voice of professional singers that the guys lack, so to speak.

I would support Sylvia Ratonel and Tabitha. Both of these lasses have the look and pure talent to be the next national icon.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 pm

turbo, u must know MT, MT prefer guys, though he din want to admit...... Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JawereZ

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm

My vote belongs to the ladies !

cheers
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 pm

slinger wrote:
turbo, u must know MT, MT prefer guys, though he din want to admit......

Oh, I see ...

Not that I am trying to take side, I believe most ppl in his/her right mind would certainly think the ladies are much better singers versus the guys of this batch. Even Mae and Malaque who were knocked out recently deserve to be in the competition. Duane and Charles should be out by now! These two are nothing more than KTV singers. They don belong to such high level national competition considering their singing ability. The other 2 malay guys are at least better than these two Chinese males.

I have to conclude that Sylvia is borne to SING! Please vote her to be our next Singapore Idol!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDz-KGcXUdc&feature=related

Take a look at this awesome performance from an amatuer. It is unbelieveably excellent!!
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 pm

tabby is hottt
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Nice, well sung. Singapore has loads of talent. Whether 1 or 2, i think they proven that they got the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 pm

This time Singapore really vote for talents ... Am glad the two talented lasses are voted in the top 5 - Tabitha Nauser and Sylvia Ratonel ... 8)

I believe the next to be knocked out is Charles the Stitch ... Laughing

Cheers,
Turbo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol   Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support Charles Stitch Wong for singapore idol
Page 1 of 1