Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunami33
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Tsunami33

Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form Empty
PostSubject: Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form   Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 am

Hi there, was directed to this site from a friend across the Causeway. And glad he did too. Been helpful to review the topics posted, etc.

Looking forward to getting back into the game after 6 years.

Most of my golf was played in KL, Brunei and Perth.
Spent 4 years in Brunei (Panaga Club, Mentiri GC, Empire) and a year in Perth.

Hope I can find some kaki to play as well in NSRCC during weekdays.

Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form   Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 am

Hi Bro.. welcome back! There is a regular group of weekdays NSRCC golfers.. we will post the game here every now and then to get people to join us. Do keep a lookout!

there is also a charity game coming up in 12th Dec at Keppel Club, join us if you can! cheers
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t20199-golf-republic-charity-tournament-is-back-december-2012-edition-registration-closing-on-9-dec-12
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Tsunami33
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Tsunami33

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form   Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 am

Great stuff! Many thanks. Am game for a weekday morning session in Dec (not sure what Jan will look like yet). But, please ping me in the case I don't see it.

And am keen on the charity event. Will look into it.

Had the fortune of playing the SP Charity event at SICC new course, and the Gary Player SAP event at Tanah Merah CC Garden.

All these years, never really changed my irons from the Ping ISI-Ks. Am probably going to move to the Titleist AP1s. And my last driver was the Orlimar Trimetal.... (not so smart on scoring with a low probability head... heheh).

Anyhow, looking forward to a few rounds with you lot.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form   Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:25 am

Tsunami33 wrote:
Great stuff! Many thanks. Am game for a weekday morning session in Dec (not sure what Jan will look like yet). But, please ping me in the case I don't see it.

And am keen on the charity event. Will look into it.

Had the fortune of playing the SP Charity event at SICC new course, and the Gary Player SAP event at Tanah Merah CC Garden.

All these years, never really changed my irons from the Ping ISI-Ks. Am probably going to move to the Titleist AP1s. And my last driver was the Orlimar Trimetal.... (not so smart on scoring with a low probability head... heheh).

Anyhow, looking forward to a few rounds with you lot.

Hi Tsunami33,

Welcome to GR,

Noticed that you mention Titleist AP1s, which I also happen to be selling, you may want to click on the link in my signature.

Price can be nego if you are keen to take both driver and irons.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form   Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy, and looking forward to getting back in form
Page 1 of 1