Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Couple....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

The Old Couple.... Empty
PostSubject: The Old Couple....   The Old Couple.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm

One day, an old couple was walking in a bull auction and they came to the first Bull that was on auction.

" Bull mated for 50 times this year" . The old lady after looking at the sign nudge the husband " you see, the bull did at least once a week" THe old man just ignore and continue the walk in the bull auction.

They arrived at the 2nd bull and the sign displayed "Bull mated for 100 times this year". THe old lady got more excited and nudge the husband again. " you see, twice a week, oh my gosh" The husband just ignore once again and continue to walk the bull auction.

They arrived at the last bull and the sign displayed "Bull mated for 360 times this year". The old lady at this moment got so excited that she nearly lost her breath and once again she nudge her husband, " you see, oh my god, its a daily affair" And finally, the old man couldn't take it anymore and reply to her wife, " PLEASE GO ASK THE BULL IF HE HAD MATED WITH THE SAME COW FOR THE WHOLE YEAR" Smile
Back to top Go down

The Old Couple....
Page 1 of 1