Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photos of Master.

Go down 
+18
watermyforrest
meia07656
nutty88
Begbie
pushslice
jeffman88
enwee
3131T
beehome
TigaWood
costajos
hkhamateur
Master
IGT
sunny
Technospaz
DGman
mUAr_cHEe
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

Photos of Master. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:18 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
my apologies to MC

please lor... no need simi apology. just hee hee ha ha and everyone happy at the end of the day ho liao.

u did bring up a valid point and just that u did not see things that many here see.

no harm done; i am not banned, Mastet is not banned and no nuclear missile was launched.

Nothing new. I have been banned so many times that I am just waiting for the day.

Photos of Master. - Page 3 101347_v0_600x
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Master wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
my apologies to MC

please lor... no need simi apology. just hee hee ha ha and everyone happy at the end of the day ho liao.

u did bring up a valid point and just that u did not see things that many here see.

no harm done; i am not banned, Mastet is not banned and no nuclear missile was launched.

Nothing new. I have been banned so many times that I am just waiting for the day.

you mean sanctions?
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:22 pm

why no pictures of Master's gf? forced wife? mistress?
it seems the woman walking beside you these days is a secret ultra-hot (by N.Korea standards) actress which you kidnap by force to be your wife??

how how how???
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 pm

costajos wrote:
Master wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
my apologies to MC

you mean sanctions?

Sanctions too.

No, but seriously, I have been banned from this forum like around 5 times already? With various different nicks of course.
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Master wrote:
costajos wrote:
Master wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
my apologies to MC

you mean sanctions?

Sanctions too.

No, but seriously, I have been banned from this forum like around 5 times already? With various different nicks of course.

lol! respect... but seriously thanks master - i do enjoy your posts... helps brighten ups the day.
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:27 pm

ralphlim wrote:
why no pictures of Master's gf? forced wife? mistress?
it seems the woman walking beside you these days is a secret ultra-hot (by N.Korea standards) actress which you kidnap by force to be your wife??

how how how???

This is a photo that I snapped with my made-in-N-Korea Samsung Garaxi S5 the day I made the announcement that I was gonna use protection from now on.

Photos of Master. - Page 3 Ss-111228-kim-reaction-15.ss_full-900x583
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Protection? i didnt know Durex was sold in PY? you must asked one of your boarding school mates or whores to smuggle for you isit?

if you talking about made in N-Korea Dusex, maybe you need to wear double/triple layer with Tiger balm

one more thing: perhaps you could give permission to Lancome or Estee Lauder to come and setup shop in PY
your ladies need a beauty workshop, but i guess they all look great by DPRK standards

Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:42 pm

ralphlim wrote:
Protection? i didnt know Durex was sold in PY? you must asked one of your boarding school mates or whores to smuggle for you isit?

if you talking about made in N-Korea Dusex, maybe you need to wear double/triple layer with Tiger balm

one more thing: perhaps you could give permission to Lancome or Estee Lauder to come and setup shop in PY
your ladies need a beauty workshop, but i guess they all look great by DPRK standards

master meant he was going to start having armed body guards... the women were getting too close...
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:49 pm

costajos wrote:
ralphlim wrote:

master meant he was going to start having armed body guards... the women were getting too close...

Hit the nail right on the Spot! That's exactly what I meant.

Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Master wrote:
costajos wrote:
ralphlim wrote:

what Spot? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:56 pm

doesnt Master already go everywhere with bodyguards? or old battle-harden nuclear driven generals??

no need to be armed lah, you forget in DPRK, no need what AK-47 or RPGs lah, they practice nuclear fission

maybe you need some DPRK trained SWAT members

Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:59 pm

ralphlim wrote:

Don't looked down on PY, hor. According to sources, they are one of the finest collector of Petrus in North Asia. But of course, is it fake? Must ask Master.

Just in case, anyone want to know more abt Petrus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A9trus_%28wine%29
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm

ralphlim wrote:

no need to be armed lah, you forget in DPRK, no need what AK-47 or RPGs lah, they practice nuclear fission

more like Nuclear FICTION.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:05 pm

costajos wrote:
Master wrote:
costajos wrote:
ralphlim wrote:

what Spot? Embarassed

Wow....it seemed like Master has plenty of sweet-spot to nail! cheers
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:09 am

Yesterday someone saw him preparing for the Singapore floods again.

Photos of Master. - Page 3 Tumblr_m879lsQuEJ1r8asibo1_500
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:00 am

Maybe he was just gearing up for a game of golf in JB?
Back to top Go down
smokey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 am

i think those are driver head covers he is checking out
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:42 am

smokey wrote:
i think those are driver head covers he is checking out

True, true! Confirmed water proof one! Water gets in, but cant get out! Photos of Master. - Page 3 793680
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:20 pm

NORTH KOREAN MILITARY SAYS IT WILL FIRE WITHOUT WARNING ON SOUTH KOREA IF ANTI-NORTH LEAFLETS ARE DROPPED ON MONDAY-KCNA

wah Master.. those paper cuts must be very serious..
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Master Chubby-checker with his rumoured wife Ri Sol-Ju...

it seems his wife has gone missing in the last few days, maybe punished for wrong-doing or not doing enough swallowing or "how how how"

Photos of Master. - Page 3 Kimjongunrisolju
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:03 pm

ralphlim wrote:

it seems his wife has gone missing in the last few days, maybe punished for wrong-doing or not doing enough swallowing or "how how how"

is that the new wife in the picture?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:08 pm

costajos wrote:
ralphlim wrote:

Bro costajos, tot e pic was removed by Imageshack! Cool
I can't see anything ler? Crying or Very sad
Pretty or damn pretty? Question
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:31 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
costajos wrote:
ralphlim wrote:

Bro costajos, tot e pic was removed by Imageshack! Cool
I can't see anything ler? Crying or Very sad
Pretty or damn pretty? Question

lol! words cant even describe Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Master.   Photos of Master. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of Master.