Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added

Go down 
+31
ahnah
meia07656
Charlietks
Winston
Aloyboy
dmateo
scottycollector
S70B
Khorkar
asahi
dweiming
joshyo
danielleecm
mUAr_cHEe
kian
peace2903
nrafee
DLWL
Suzuki
pushslice
mloy
Technospaz
pippin
jeffman88
Bear
Begbie
nientsu
alvin7379
eiji
DGman
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bkll
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bkll

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Just tried this recipe today, yum ! My wife said less salt next time, but the us prime tenderloin melts in the mouth. Will try the Argentinean cut next time.

Eric, saw u @ huber today but didn't get to say hi. Keep posting your recipe!
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 pm

y oil first then salt and pepper?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:47 am

Eric, I took your advice and tried some of the sausages from Hubers. BBQ'd them and found them amazing. Pricey (as all good things are) but really rich in flavour and fresh! Smile
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 am

What's the receipe for yr sauce?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:48 pm

sauce recipe on page 2....

i tried the argentine grass fed yesterday and it was just as good as the US prime and 1/3 the price.

sorry bkll, i ran into a customer who like me, loves to cook.

Next time you guys run into Ernest, Ryan or Andre Huber, tell them you are from BFG....haha

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 529129_10150688718007655_1734275459_n

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 560753_10150688718242655_1784935985_n

anyone interested in a sausage dish?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Boss, mtl!

Stimulate us with pics!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm

here's a brainless dish. very easy to prepare and popular with children. its a great dish to complete the meal if anyone wants a bit of carb and more variety to spike your taste bud.

so here goes......

a bunch of sausage (fresh if possible, the cooked ones will not add much taste to your sauce). here i have beef, pork, chicken and a spicy lamb sausage.

Onions (1 to 2 depending on your preference), bacon chips, bay leaves, mix herbs, a can of cannelini beans and grated parmesan.

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 7751893114_654ec4b72b_z

lightly oiled pan and brown the sausages. its not to cook them but to firm them up for cutting up.

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 7751893278_afe38e4ba7_z

when the sausage is firm and half cooked, take them off the pan and add the diced onions and bacon chips. let the onion sweat with the bacon chips.

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 7751893802_da5a404e7b_z

when the onion is soft and you can no longer stand the aroma of the bacon chips, add the brown sausages and cut into 1 inch chunks. fry for another few minutes before adding a can (or more) of tomatoes. you can also add cherry tomatoes to get that fresh taste. add a teaspoon of mixed herbs and 3 to 4 bay leaves. if you like it smokey or spicy, add smoked paprika.

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 7751893606_54112d6032_z

when sauce is reduced and no longer watery, add in the strained can of cannellini beans.

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 7751893446_da64b13a09_z

you can serve it after it simmers for a good 10 minutes in low heat. add a dash of salt and pepper to taste. to round up all the exceptional taste, you can add a little sugar or honey to give it a bit more depth.

i like to make it a bit more dramatic so its into the oven for an additional 10 minutes and the parmesan will make this dish even more unforgettable.

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 7751893982_d89a13505b_z

good on its own, with pasta or with a crusty toasted bread.

enjoy.........DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Wah pian!

Now you make me hungry again after my Yangchow fried rice!

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Slurpz!Drooling liao!

Eric sure knows how cook up yum yum dishes!
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 pm

wahaha ... soooo good!!! ok off to supper liao!!!!
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:01 pm

MTL! Thks boss... This seems much easier than the beef.
My OC halted my attempt on the beef dish after I told her very simple to prepare.... Hmmmm wonder y?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3