Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET

Go down 
+22
davecsh
pippin
mUAr_cHEe
eiji
Najibapark
laybeedlang
WILL33
hardrock
Kengnam
davis.suliman
myeow
madmaru
bigrockshow
jeffman88
abadan
enwee
bogeyman72
hkhamateur
AJTAURUS
Suzuki
flamer0454
nutty88
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Abadan and Dean...we have a brand new set of S200 pullouts....

will give this to you in case you have a set of back up irons to shaft them in.

hope it helps to reduce the pain in your loss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm

pippin wrote:
Haha last report of the day...joe said no sight of your clubs at 7pm. Tmr can ask him again ok?

Thanks bro!: )
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 pm

DGman wrote:

OMG Eric!! Are u serious?? I dunno wat to say. I can't thank you enough. Will pop by the shop tmr in the afternoon. Thank you So much!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 pm

getting S200 can be tough sometimes....i can understand how you feel cos i feel pretty disappointed when our ipod was stolen from the shop. i don't feel sad but i am disappointed that someone can come in a steal something when all they need to do is go and buy it.

we have the video but never made a report cos he might be a father with children.

cheers and see u tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 pm

DGman wrote:

Such a nice and magnanimous gesture! Well done! Arrow Up Arrow Up Arrow Up
Back to top Go down
davecsh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
davecsh

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 pm

DGman wrote:
getting S200 can be tough sometimes....i can understand how you feel cos i feel pretty disappointed when our ipod was stolen from the shop. i don't feel sad but i am disappointed that someone can come in a steal something when all they need to do is go and buy it.

we have the video but never made a report cos he might be a father with children.

Should report to the Police !

Personally I think such act should not go unpunished. At least you should demand him to return the item and give him a proper warning !
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:34 am

DGman wrote:

wah Eric u good leh, but I think should at least ask him to return. btw did that guy ever return to the shop?
Back to top Go down
7iron
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 am

Nice of you Eric to help another golfer. God bless your kindness.
Bro, if I play in JB, I will help to ask around also.
Sorry about the clubs. I been in your shoe before when I play in JB. But luckily there was insurance to cover me. But I just miss that set, which I can't claim full.
I can't sleep at night when I lost it. Be patient and pray and I hope you will recover all your clubs back.
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 am

7iron wrote:
Nice of you Eric to help another golfer. God bless your kindness.
Bro, if I play in JB, I will help to ask around also.
Sorry about the clubs. I been in your shoe before when I play in JB. But luckily there was insurance to cover me. But I just miss that set, which I can't claim full.
I can't sleep at night when I lost it. Be patient and pray and I hope you will recover all your clubs back.

Thank you so much as to spread the word for me across the border. Ure right. Can't sleep. Sad
It's a pretty rare set of irons. And like Eric mentioned, the shafts aren't easy to come by.

what I really can't understand is what kinda person would steal another men's shoes.

I can borrow clubs from friends... but shoes???
Back to top Go down
7iron
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 am

Desperate bro, they will steal what ever they can.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:23 am

enwee wrote:
DGman wrote:

wah Eric u good leh, but I think should at least ask him to return. btw did that guy ever return to the shop?

of course if he ever come back, we will show him a very interesting video and ask him to donate generously to the Autism Association. unfortunately we sold him a putter grip and never saw him again.

but life goes on...i just feel sad for the guy, just like the 50 or so adults who strayed and gotten themselves into a situation that they should not.

Cest La Vie

Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:28 am

DGman wrote:

This s a double greatness tot fr others!
U ve collected yet many positive karma, eric!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 am

DGman wrote:
enwee wrote:
DGman wrote:

of course if he ever come back, we will show him a very interesting video and ask him to donate generously to the Autism Association. unfortunately we sold him a putter grip and never saw him again.

but life goes on...i just feel sad for the guy, just like the 50 or so adults who strayed and gotten themselves into a situation that they should not.

Cest La Vie

Maybe I should "borrow" your that beloved putter. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 am

Dan u should check out cash converters too
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm

I am sorry to hear what had happpned.

The culprit probably didn't know what inside the trunk was. And very likely he knew the spot where the car was parked was not under CCTV coverage; so it was safe for him to get his hands on. And he just grabbed what he could.

Whatever it is, shit happens. We can't logically or empirically rule that out, coz there's no evidence for it.

Just be more careful and vigilant. And even more so when you guys travel up here to Mal.
Golf club is a much safer place.

What i usually do when i have my bag in the trunk is; i will reverse park my car as close to the wall as possible thus leave no room to open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET   HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP - STOLEN GOLF SET
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3