Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!

Go down 
+23
mowen
ralphlim
garylin
mizzy
pushslice
Technospaz
slinger
JonL_TK
Underdog
ahnah
loy
pippin
InTheHole!
Suzuki
blee67
peace2903
RoryChua
enwee
7iron
Kengnam
jeffman88
3131T
Tituman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Gary
thanks for checking for me
wish you many birdies and pars
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 pm

once you check, confirm you know got summons. cannot escape liao.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks Gary

Sian 1/2
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:11 pm

mowen wrote:
Thanks Gary

Sian 1/2

towkay like u can always change car....

or buy another car...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:16 pm

FOr those who have a lot fines and if accumulating to a fw thousand dollars, might be cheaper to bid a new number from you know where.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 pm

blee wrote:
David, I recalled a few years back when a friend drove us to Kukup for a game one Sunday. He just changed his car but retained his number plate. That day he did not play well, lost all sixes, buy lunch and beer... In the car, he was grumbling about his poor game, etc....

At the Tuas check point, after clearing immirgration, there was a signboard with his car number appearing and he was asked to pulled his car aside. Inside the building, they told him that he has 3 speeding fines not settled yet and one of them was like in 2000. He asked for proof and they can even retreived and showed to him.. End up paying about 1k. We all have to chip in and help him pay as well.. Talk about Luck!

Bernard, I ain't complaining man. Actually after discount only RM$100, I gladly pay wholeheartedly as that will clear up any outstanding fines I have. Just laughing that it took them 10 years to catch up with me. Lucky for them I kept my old number which I bidded for last time. I am wondering how the other guy going to find RM$1500, must be after discount, over there as there is no money changer around or if he does carry that kind of amount with him... scratch
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:43 pm

loy wrote:
Bro Tituman. Thanks for the website.. I checked.. I have 6 outstanding !!! all the way from 2002 to 2007.. Strangely tho, I remember checking another website some time ago n I had nothing...
Aiyah, think better go pay up becos I drive there every weekend

Cheers/Loy

Loy good for you. I think they offer 50% discount now so do it fast. Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 pm

pippin wrote:
Since Titu has cleared his fines, should go in more often just to pump petrol Very Happy

Ha ha I popped in at least twice a week to pump my gas for your info. My car rather heavy drinker lor....sigh
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 pm

David, haha... I know what you mean...

For him, he considered himself lucky. The guy next to him have about 12 I think and he says no money... when we left, they were arranging to see how he can pay them as they accept cash only. I think they were saying that he can pay at the high comm here in Singapore but they were still checking.. not too sure in the end can or not...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Tituman wrote:
pippin wrote:
Since Titu has cleared his fines, should go in more often just to pump petrol Very Happy

Ha ha I popped in at least twice a week to pump my gas for your info. My car rather heavy drinker lor....sigh

I agree... if it is still the same car I last saw you in.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Underdog wrote:
Guys,
I think this came up in Strait Times newspaper about more than a month ago, that Msia Traffic Police will hold this summon-check operation every Friday morning at JB check-point (out at the main road, the moment after clearing custom). I also kena and was caught in the long jam for 3 hours. Not sure if they're still doing this every Friday. Perhaps some bros here can confirm so that other who plan to drive-in on Friday morning for golf can be aware. Else your 8 am tee-off may well ends up 11 am tee-off.

On the speed limit, if i recall correctly, it alwasy appear "... you have exceeding 121 km/h". If not mistaken, all summon will not indicate the actual speed that you were driving, coz i think 121 km/h is derived from 110km/h + 10% of the speed trap camera error margin.

One more thing. If convicted that you have unsettled summon, no need to fight or show frustration, as it will be futile and won't change a thing. I was told that I had a summon back dated in 2008 somewhere along North-South Highway. Honestly, how to remember that far of whether you were there or you might have bribed the police officer already, right?

Therefore, just pay and go.

Underdog, I usually go in on Monday and Friday morning and never met this before. Yesterday sway sway missed my Monday schedule due to personal errands and had to do it on Tuesday and
Ta Daass......
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:48 pm

after ten year the exchange rate much better woh, wait for another ten year then pay, likely 1:3.
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 pm

haha must be an Audi Q7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:59 pm

p3nboy wrote:
after ten year the exchange rate much better woh, wait for another ten year then pay, likely 1:3.

Thats what my wife commented and laugh when I told her about it ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

blee wrote:
Tituman wrote:
pippin wrote:

I agree... if it is still the same car I last saw you in.... Very Happy

This car 4 years old liao so must be the same one. Before that also another drunkard car. That one was worst. Think it really was an animal hahaha
Back to top Go down
loy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi. Can i check whether anyone has used this website to pay ? Is it reliable in the sense tat once payment is made online, the list of your summons has been deemed to be settled ? Don't have to have a situation whereby you paid online n then u get stopped in JB and ask to pay the same summons again. In short, whether this is the official recognised website authorised to conduct these transactions ?

Thinking of using this to pay but just wanna to make sure

Thanks

Loy
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Myeg is a government website...
Local using to renew their car taxes!

Its basically the same as our OneMotoring
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

loy wrote:
Hi. Can i check whether anyone has used this website to pay ? Is it reliable in the sense tat once payment is made online, the list of your summons has been deemed to be settled ? Don't have to have a situation whereby you paid online n then u get stopped in JB and ask to pay the same summons again. In short, whether this is the official recognised website authorised to conduct these transactions ?

Thinking of using this to pay but just wanna to make sure

Thanks

Loy

I've used it before to pay for 2 summons and it works well for me. And the transaction went thru.
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 pm

I registered and now can't log in... is something wrong or fake around this site?
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:24 pm

register w caution HELP
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Nope. I reg'd yesterday and was able to access it w/o problems.
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Remember to go change money!! SGD1 to MR2.51!! Hooray
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

haha malaysia ringgit BOLEH lah! Swing
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Ya highest since 1998
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Change where got so high exchange?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next