Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!

Go down 
+23
mowen
ralphlim
garylin
mizzy
pushslice
Technospaz
slinger
JonL_TK
Underdog
ahnah
loy
pippin
InTheHole!
Suzuki
blee67
peace2903
RoryChua
enwee
7iron
Kengnam
jeffman88
3131T
Tituman
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

An insight into my day activities for today. Morning fetch wife to work. Then reached Raffles Medical at Clementi for a blood test due to some recent pain in my stomach. $ full tubes of blood withdrawn... Crying or Very sad After that, around 10.30 am, free liao. Decided to drive up to JB for gas. Coming out of JB Immigration counter, a bottle neck right at the exit of the Building. When outside, realised that an operation by the JB Traffic Police was happening. They screened EVERY Singapore cars coming out of Immigration Building. I very 'chai' as i did not break any violation. Or so I thought !!!! To my horror I was told to pull aside with 5-6 Singaporean cars infront of me. I asked the officer who approaches my car what is it??? Told him I did not speed leh. He said give me your passport. "Summon" he said. Took my passport and was told to follow the group infront as one of the Traffic Police guy rode off infront. Ended up at a Traffic Police Station where offences and fines were paid there. Take a "Q" number as instructed and when my number was called realised that I got 2 outstanding speeding fines dated 26/7/02 and 30/7/02...@##%#$#@% Each fine was compounded at RGT$100 but were given a 50% discount so total to pay was RGT100..KNS. Lan lan pay up and confirmed with an officer inside that I got nothing more outstanding right? He said as of today nothing more..#^%$%^@. 10 Freaking years then I kenna. Malaysia really boleh. What FXXKUP system!!!! Heard one Singaporean driver cursing like fish as he had a total of RGT$1,500 of unpaid fines and it had to be SETTLED IN CASH!!!! I left wondering how he was going to raise so much cash at that moment.. scratch. If I did not go up to JB this morning, guess it will take another 10 years for them to get me. Anyway, I asked what happened to those people who bought 2nd hand cars and the previous owner were never caught until today?? He said sway lor for the current driver as Singapore ROV never update them with new particulars of new owners. Wah Lan Eh. Really sway if you are really caught driving a 2nd hand car.
So for bros and sistas who wants to buy 2nd hand cars please go and check the internet website at www.myeg.com.my and make sure that car you are buying do not have any outstanding fines 'resting' with the Malaysian Traffic Police because only

MALAYSIA BOLEH !!!!!!!! YYYEEAAAAHHHHHHH

End of my RANT !!!!!! Have a nice evening...

Friendly neighbourhood Tituman signing off now...... Beer

titu
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:10 pm

It happened to me once at the custom but not an operation.

They show me the date of ticket, then i put out my print out log card which shows date of transfer of ownership was after date of ticket and they let me off...
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Yups every saturday morning second crossing after tuas after the first toll station DONT SPEED! stick to 110kph...
Same polis operation waiting further up the highway to catch speedsters as well as unpaid fines!
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Siew,i still got two jb parking Summon didnt pay yet!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
7iron
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 pm

This story is more sad. A friend of mine, driving a Nissan Skyline always when up to malaysia. Their highway is the only way he can speed and test his car. Money to him is no problem. So when kena caught speeding, he just bride the police. So he thought its settle there and then. The best part is, if u driving more than 200km/hr their speed camera cannot capture you.
So one fine day, he when up to jb using first link. Same as our bro tituman, kena Malaysia tp road block. To his shock, he got 20 speed summons.
The story here, he thought he's done with the summons when he bride the police. But they take the money but never close the cases.
Next time, if they want to take your money and they want to close the case, ask for the receipt and take their name down.
What my friend do now is waiting for court case and his lawyer fighting for his case.
Just hope justice will serve those bastard!
Malu lah, my own skin doing this kind of thing. Big country with small brain people.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Aiyah...whenever they caught you speeding, they'll said your speed is 123...then they'll ask for coffee $
Back to top Go down
RoryChua
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 pm

im from malaysia now already sg citizen... no offence to sg bros here.. if u get saman just pay la.. y nvr pay ? u kena saman here sure scared and pay correct ? u like to go malaysia play cheap golf, eat cheap seafood, pump cheap petrol etc etc... then gotta live by their style la... wat to do ? dun flame me hor... if dun like dun go malaysia lorrrr... just like me.. i like stay in sg...
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 pm

enwee wrote:
Aiyah...whenever they caught you speeding, they'll said your speed is 123...then they'll ask for coffee $

Neighbour,

Those were the sideline road block for sure.

I kenna the operation roadblock with 5 cars n 6 bikes. When wind down window, "bang, u beri fast u know...", I asked how fast, "bang, 232..." and i know i did up to almost 270 along that straight hw...

And I learn from a source, they have very advance device now...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 pm

3131T wrote:
enwee wrote:

Neighbour,

I kenna the operation roadblock with 5 cars n 6 bikes. When wind down window, "bang, u beri fast u know...", I asked how fast, "bang, 232..." and i know i did up to almost 270 along that straight hw...

Well that one I had yet encounter, because my car cannot reached that speed pale .......but most of the time they told me 123 one, met a lot of time. Btw according to malaysian, if they wanna ask for more than SGD50 ask them issue summon...
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:49 pm

enwee wrote:
3131T wrote:
enwee wrote:

Neighbour,

Well that one I had yet encounter, because my car cannot reached that speed pale .......but most of the time they told me 123 one, met a lot of time. Btw according to malaysian, if they wanna ask for more than SGD50 ask them issue summon...

Shi..... too sensitive too discuss this...
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:20 am

RoryChua wrote:
im from malaysia now already sg citizen... no offence to sg bros here.. if u get saman just pay la.. y nvr pay ? u kena saman here sure scared and pay correct ? u like to go malaysia play cheap golf, eat cheap seafood, pump cheap petrol etc etc... then gotta live by their style la... wat to do ? dun flame me hor... if dun like dun go malaysia lorrrr... just like me.. i like stay in sg...

I'm not msian but agree with you! Upzzzz...
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 am

Kengnam wrote:

I was told tt parking fines are not recorded in the central system so no way to track parking fines... Hope it's true...
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 am

peace2903 wrote:
Kengnam wrote:

I was told tt parking fines are not recorded in the central system so no way to track parking fines... Hope it's true...
Hope this is true...thank you Peace
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:04 am

David, I recalled a few years back when a friend drove us to Kukup for a game one Sunday. He just changed his car but retained his number plate. That day he did not play well, lost all sixes, buy lunch and beer... In the car, he was grumbling about his poor game, etc....

At the Tuas check point, after clearing immirgration, there was a signboard with his car number appearing and he was asked to pulled his car aside. Inside the building, they told him that he has 3 speeding fines not settled yet and one of them was like in 2000. He asked for proof and they can even retreived and showed to him.. End up paying about 1k. We all have to chip in and help him pay as well.. Talk about Luck!
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 am

[quote="3131T"]
enwee wrote:

Neighbour,

And I learn from a source, they have very advance device now...[/quote

Wah your audi can fly so fast.. Must be GTTi
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 am

[quote="Suzuki"]
3131T wrote:
enwee wrote:

Neighbour,

And I learn from a source, they have very advance device now...[/quote

Wah your audi can fly so fast.. Must be GTTi
Wow!!!270 km...1 half HR to KL... affraid
At this speed cannot close 1 eye Liao...
Back to top Go down
InTheHole!
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 am

Tough luck indeed. I drive up to KL using the NSH once every month and I usually get to KL from Singapore within 2 hours 15 minutes - guess the speed...... Same on the return leg too. I like the thrill of the fast drive, and am fully prepared to pay if stopped. Learnt this froma fellow driver, if you wanna speed, go all out and pay the fine if caught, you will feel "worse" if you were travelling marginally above 110km/h and yet get caught and have to pay the fine.....

It is indeed possible to reach 255km/h on some stretches of the NSH.....

Last edited by InTheHole! on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 am

The last time this happened to me, I told them I have no malaysia ringgit on me... can use credit card? They let me go there after. Of coz, I didn't drive in with the same car for the next 3 years Smile
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 am

pippin wrote:
The last time this happened to me, I told them I have no malaysia ringgit on me... can use credit card? They let me go there after. Of coz, I didn't drive in with the same car for the next 3 years Smile

You mean you have many cars ah? Razz
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:57 am

wanna bribe RM50 must know how to bribe properly...

heard got some ppl colorprint RM10 notes and place 4 pcs under genuine RM10 note then fold into half - after giving to cop, the cop will quickly slip into pocket so no one else sees and wave u along... shhhh... keep to urself this trade secret Cool Twisted Evil

wonder whats his facial expression and expletives used when he discovers them... lol!
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 am

blee wrote:
pippin wrote:

Drive other people's car? hahahha lol!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:16 am

pippin wrote:
blee wrote:
pippin wrote:

Drive other people's car? hahahha lol!

Poor other people.... clown
Back to top Go down
loy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 am

Bro Tituman. Thanks for the website.. I checked.. I have 6 outstanding !!! all the way from 2002 to 2007.. Strangely tho, I remember checking another website some time ago n I had nothing...
Aiyah, think better go pay up becos I drive there every weekend

Cheers/Loy
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 am

Since Titu has cleared his fines, should go in more often just to pump petrol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 am

Titu, I think Pipin wants to use your car... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next