Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!

Go down 
+23
mowen
ralphlim
garylin
mizzy
pushslice
Technospaz
slinger
JonL_TK
Underdog
ahnah
loy
pippin
InTheHole!
Suzuki
blee67
peace2903
RoryChua
enwee
7iron
Kengnam
jeffman88
3131T
Tituman
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:56 am

its Pippin... hahhahah no leh... i prefer my own
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 am

Kengnam wrote:
peace2903 wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
Siew,i still got two jb parking Summon didnt pay yet!!!!!!!!

I was told tt parking fines are not recorded in the central system so no way to track parking fines... Hope it's true...
Hope this is true...thank you Peace

so my previous car parking is also not recorded... good luck to the current owner of my previous ride
Back to top Go down
Underdog
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 am

Guys,
I think this came up in Strait Times newspaper about more than a month ago, that Msia Traffic Police will hold this summon-check operation every Friday morning at JB check-point (out at the main road, the moment after clearing custom). I also kena and was caught in the long jam for 3 hours. Not sure if they're still doing this every Friday. Perhaps some bros here can confirm so that other who plan to drive-in on Friday morning for golf can be aware. Else your 8 am tee-off may well ends up 11 am tee-off.

On the speed limit, if i recall correctly, it alwasy appear "... you have exceeding 121 km/h". If not mistaken, all summon will not indicate the actual speed that you were driving, coz i think 121 km/h is derived from 110km/h + 10% of the speed trap camera error margin.

One more thing. If convicted that you have unsettled summon, no need to fight or show frustration, as it will be futile and won't change a thing. I was told that I had a summon back dated in 2008 somewhere along North-South Highway. Honestly, how to remember that far of whether you were there or you might have bribed the police officer already, right?

Therefore, just pay and go.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 am

So whats the moral of the story...

Don't go to JB lah... In order to save some money might end up wasting time and effort and maybe even more money!!!

I gripe that i have is... Why is it that visitors like to come in at the same time and leave JB at the same time?

Everyday when i leave office for home (Singapore) i am stuck in traffic cos visitors like to leave JB around 5 plus 6...

Please bear in mind that JB Cars are free to enter Singapore after 5pm... So if you do not wish to be caught in a jam, please make plans to leave JB before 5pm
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 am

JonL_TK wrote:

Don't go to JB lah... In order to save some money might end up wasting time and effort and maybe even more money!!!

I gripe that i have is... Why is it that visitors like to come in at the same time and leave JB at the same time?

Everyday when i leave office for home (Singapore) i am stuck in traffic cos visitors like to leave JB around 5 plus 6...

Please bear in mind that JB Cars are free to enter Singapore after 5pm... So if you do not wish to be caught in a jam, please make plans to leave JB before 5pm
Huh...thanks for de info,Bro.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am

JonL_TK wrote:

u buy speed cruiser loh....

then park at PG port.... can cycle to work from port

Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 pm

slinger wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

u buy speed cruiser loh....

then park at PG port.... can cycle to work from port

Cycle to work? Later get banged down by lorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Don't go to Malaysia. Malaysians are evil.

Keep the causeway clear. Makes life easier for me to travel.

Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:24 pm

eeeh not so nice lah... I remember there's a Mr JB who joined our forum recently...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

pippin wrote:
eeeh not so nice lah... I remember there's a Mr JB who joined our forum recently...

techno is also Mr JB...get the satire?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Don't go to Malaysia. Malaysians are evil.

Keep the causeway clear. Makes life easier for me to travel.

Cannot.. keep it congested! then you cannot go in and come to play golf with us more! Beer
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm

pushslice wrote:
pippin wrote:

Erm, JB or JG ah?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:41 pm

blee wrote:
pushslice wrote:
pippin wrote:

Erm, JB or JG ah?

sorry I misstype, I meant Mr BJ
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:20 pm

I'm Mr. BJ? Eh?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Mr. Buaya of Johore jocolor
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

If it's any consolation, I've been stopped for supposed "speeding" in Malaysia while driving a SG-plate car. Even when I was stopped, I spoke in fluent Malay and tried to clarify. Did it help? NO WAY.

Get used to it.

If not, don't visit Malaysia.

Simple.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:40 pm

[quote="Suzuki"]
3131T wrote:
enwee wrote:
Aiyah...whenever they caught you speeding, they'll said your speed is 123...then they'll ask for coffee $

Neighbour,

Those were the sideline road block for sure.

I kenna the operation roadblock with 5 cars n 6 bikes. When wind down window, "bang, u beri fast u know...", I asked how fast, "bang, 232..." and i know i did up to almost 270 along that straight hw...

And I learn from a source, they have very advance device now...[/quote

Wah your audi can fly so fast.. Must be GTTi

Wah... Scary leh... How u know its an Audi??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by 3131T on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm

[quote="Kengnam"]
Suzuki wrote:
3131T wrote:
enwee wrote:
Aiyah...whenever they caught you speeding, they'll said your speed is 123...then they'll ask for coffee $

Neighbour,

Those were the sideline road block for sure.

I kenna the operation roadblock with 5 cars n 6 bikes. When wind down window, "bang, u beri fast u know...", I asked how fast, "bang, 232..." and i know i did up to almost 270 along that straight hw...

And I learn from a source, they have very advance device now...[/quote

Wah your audi can fly so fast.. Must be GTTi
Wow!!!270 km...1 half HR to KL... affraid
At this speed cannot close 1 eye Liao...

Bro, only the very very straight hw can hit 270 la... The rest if no car, doing 230-260 depends on how big r the bends...
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 pm

pushslice wrote:
Mr. Buaya of Johore jocolor

Not same same?.. Johor Buaya or Buaya of Johor..

Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Technospaz wrote:
If it's any consolation, I've been stopped for supposed "speeding" in Malaysia while driving a SG-plate car. Even when I was stopped, I spoke in fluent Malay and tried to clarify. Did it help? NO WAY.

Get used to it.

If not, don't visit Malaysia.

Simple.

Hahaha... Bad Luck Mate!

My car got pulled over a couple of times for speeding... but it wasn't me that was driving!
Luckily i have a malaysian driver who happens to be malay and once the cops see that he is driving a SG car... they will ask if he is working for me.

So far, touch wood, we have been let off with a warning everytime.

They seem to protect their own, for which i am thankful!!!
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm

bros, isit must register at website to check?
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:08 pm

garylin wrote:
bros, isit must register at website to check?

nvm i checked liao.. i got 4 oustanding summons.. woohooo..

pia 300km/h their camera still can catch.. tokongz
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:10 pm

i would like to know as well, how to check on the MyEG website

cannot find the link and i dont intend to register my details

can anyone share?
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 pm

ralphlim wrote:
i would like to know as well, how to check on the MyEG website

cannot find the link and i dont intend to register my details

can anyone share?

must register to check.. if u want to share ur carplate i can check for u haha
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Bro can help me check ?

I PM you my carplate already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!   Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, Malaysia Boleh for me......KNS !!!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next