Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?

Go down 
+26
eiji
enwee
LousyGolfer
dpdpdp
Kengnam
NovicePlayer
Begbie
jurongtiger
IGT
Derek
DRGjr72
slinger
Duval_S
duffader
pushslice
blee67
scholes25
TheFocalPoint
Technospaz
Slicer51
audi
mowen
haragolfer
schnell
a569805
TigaWood
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? Empty
PostSubject: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 pm

My best purchase is the Cleveland XL270 which gave me the elusive 20M extra.....but not always.

My best investment so far is a golf training package I had last month.
I finally understood the meaning of of using the torso and hitting down!
Impact is more solid and distance has improved a bit.

The best decision I had made is to switch to A (Kua) Flex.

Let's hear from you.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
a569805
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Scotty Cameron Studio Fastback 33 inch putter. I have this tendency of gripping down putters so this was close to my perfect golf buy.
Back to top Go down
schnell
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
schnell

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm

34 inch zen zam putter from haragolfer Smile
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 pm

owwwww...... you are too nice! It was destiny. The putter was meant to be Yours, just that it passed through my hands.

Hulk fist headcover. Doesn't do anything else but remind me to be agressive on shots.
Back to top Go down
schnell
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
schnell

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 pm

haha...yah waiting for more jepun goodies from u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Keppel club membership . Can play with my good pal MC everyday when we retire together .
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 pm

schnell wrote:
haha...yah waiting for more jepun goodies from u Very Happy

yep. Once you go Jap, You don't go back!
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 am

mowen wrote:
Keppel club membership . Can play with my good pal MC everyday when we retire together .

Can you put me in your Pal list? so that we can bet.......of course you must give me strokes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 am

best purchase: pride wedge. cheap but very sharp

best decision: switching to fujikura rombax platinum
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:52 am

Let me see .. I think it is the KZG irons set and shaft. I never able to hit my 6 & 5 irons as well as I can hit them now. It really worth every cents I had spend.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 am

My Cleveland Hybrid 3H which I picked up in 2009 from the Isetan sales. It's been my life saver and best bud. Sure, it doesn't always work like I'd want it to but it's been generally quite productive. Very pleased with it Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 am

Burner Superfast 2.0 3 wood.
Back to top Go down
scholes25
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 am

Best Purchase: A Scotty Cameron Squareback from one of the Bros in GR!!! My putting has imrpoved by leaps and bounds... Sometimes it's true... sometimes it's not the indian's fault, it is the arrow's fault!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 am

Best Decision : Join GR.. Know a lot more people to play golf with! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 am

Those BFG iron covers are also pretty darn good Smile
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:57 am

blee wrote:

And we love you too... for some folks, joining GR derived not just a wider social/golfing network but a steady flow of beer and funds Smile
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 am

Technospaz wrote:
blee wrote:

And we love you too... for some folks, joining GR derived not just a wider social/golfing network but a steady flow of beer and funds Smile

Same to you bro! but hor from the coming game, looks like not only beer and fund flow but blood too..... clown
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 am

blee wrote:

me too! i remember one saturday morning in early 2009, I had a golfpass and waited for two hours at occ for any flight to take me on. No one did Crying or Very sad

best investment: joining mygolfkaki. bcoz then I can play with OCC gank at a price i can afford. Problem is GR biggest buayee plays here so my yield has been much lower due to all the losses incured at OCC

best purchase: TM Hybrids with Crossfire. Stroke savers..

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 am

Best investment: Working with my coach!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 am

my best purchase.....thinking back.....I stil think its my 400cc clevage launcher....after my horrific game last week...I am going back to my old faithful

my best investment....... to play golf approx 18 games a year.

my best decision....... like Blee...to join GR.
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 am

seebayho wrote:
mowen wrote:

Can you put me in your Pal list? so that we can bet.......of course you must give me strokes.

Bet confirm can but not too big

Give strokes ??? I remember reading one thread you mention u are a single handicapper ... how to give strokes ??

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:19 am

mowen wrote:
seebayho wrote:
mowen wrote:

Give strokes ??? I remember reading one thread you mention u are a single handicapper ... how to give strokes ??

now u make me think about buying keppel.....

might be my best investment.... depending on my kakis

if i buy, that would be my wedding present to u....

cos u wont have to look for kaki anymore....

SWEE BOH....
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 am

slinger wrote:
mowen wrote:
seebayho wrote:
mowen wrote:

now u make me think about buying keppel.....

might be my best investment.... depending on my kakis

if i buy, that would be my wedding present to u....

cos u wont have to look for kaki anymore....

SWEE BOH....

Director Lim

Play with you a few times you can bring ur kids to the store and ask them to choose any racket they want .. "papa will settle with uncle on the golf course"

Cannot imagine you buy Keppel .. Think you buy SICC better ...

By the way ... do you go to Guy's Thai restaurant and do the same thing to him too ?

Or is it me only Sad
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:07 am

Better don't buy Keppel

What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? Member10
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 am

Best Investment: My education at Professional Golfers Career College in 1992 that got me into the game. Then my PGA membership.

Best Purchase: Happy Gilmore Putter

Best Decision: To leave the industry in 2006, finish my college education, and get my amateur status back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?   What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's you best golf's purchase/investment/decision so far?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next