Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders

Go down 
+27
simplejuan
blong
mengteck71
Slicer51
riverdeity
mika
golfkaki
sob
timang84
DK
andrew-golf
TourSwing
guy013
Aloyboy
RoryChua
hkhamateur
Kengnam
Starbucks
chien
Denmeister
teegem
scottycollector
jeffman88
FD448
Suzuki
raylowwl
lewisloh
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lewisloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi GR buddy,

Anyone know where can we purchase Bushnell Laser Rangefinders here in Singapore? Been trying to be more precise on approach shot. Went to different range, each time it seem that range had different distance gauge. For serious golfers regardless of scoring, this would help a lot.

[img]https://servimg.com/view/17633729/4]Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders Bushne13(ctrl+p)
Back to top Go down
raylowwl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi,

Maybe you can try the below:

AUDIO & PHOTO DISTRIBUTOR (FAR EAST) Pte Ltd.
Location:3791 Jalan Bukit Merah #07-19/20 E-Centre @ Redhill Singapore 159471
Customer service number: Tel: +65 6273 9622
Sales and marketing: Fax: +65 6274 6011
Support email address: support@apds.com.sg

I have bought a binoculars from them directly, I think should be cheaper.

Please let me know if you manage to get one, I may also be interested. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 pm

I also finder Bushnell V2 range finder with pin seeker, I don't mind second hand, anyone selling can PM me
Back to top Go down
FD448
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
FD448

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:18 pm

I had perchase a Bushnell Tour V from them. You can look for saleperson Kenny. I found that the Bushnell dry up the battery very fast. Had exchanged 3times due to 1 battery per game or the most 3games per battery. The battery cost me $12 each. Very exp. Till now the same thing. Any Bro got the same problem?
Back to top Go down
FD448
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
FD448

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

For your info, can try getting this product new in market. "I'm Caddie". I just got my at Fareast shopping Centre. It's a GPS. 30,000 maps. Very cheap too.
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:30 pm

How much you get your Bushnell? I just call up and ask, V2 pin seeker is selling at $799.00. But GPS caddie plus minus is about 10m different.
Back to top Go down
FD448
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
FD448

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Look for Kenny for Bushnell, he will give you a good price. As for I'M Caddie, you can look up at YOUTUBE....
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:43 pm

can share what kind of market price for one of these range finders ie the Tourz6?
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Ok Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
lewisloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:43 pm

FD448 wrote:
I had perchase a Bushnell Tour V from them. You can look for saleperson Kenny. I found that the Bushnell dry up the battery very fast. Had exchanged 3times due to 1 battery per game or the most 3games per battery. The battery cost me $12 each. Very exp. Till now the same thing. Any Bro got the same problem?

Hi FD448,

Thank for the informative details. You mention exchanged is the whole unit or just the battery exchange? Do they come with a battery charger or we can only charge the Bushnell unit directly?
Wow.. if the battery can only last the most 3 game, then it is something to be consider.
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Hey guys anyone has any review on bushnell medalist pinseeker? Thinking of shipping it from us. Only abt 250 usd including shipping
Back to top Go down
FD448
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
FD448

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Brought back to Kenny and exchanged the whole thing. FYI, you can't charge the Rangerfinder. I think i have to remove the battery & install when i'm using it to prevent the battery from draining.
Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 pm

BFG sells the V2 with local warranty and is based on one for one xchange during warranty. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Aloy help me to order Bushnell V2 rangefinder pin seeker from US at S$390.00 include shipping. Yeah, thanks a million
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 pm

scottycollector wrote:
Hey guys anyone has any review on bushnell medalist pinseeker? Thinking of shipping it from us. Only abt 250 usd including shipping

I am using this model. Quite good. Also bought mine from Ebay. Gives accurate distance and the pinseeker feature is quite useful. This model does not factor in the slope, but I feel that being over reliant on it is not good.

A single handicapper friend of mine used it to train his distance gauging. He will try to hires the distance first before verifying it with the range finder, that way, he can ween off the gadget and become his own range finder.

Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Any comments on the difference of the Medalist Pinseeker vs the V2 (besides the price difference) ??

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm

chien wrote:
Any comments on the difference of the Medalist Pinseeker vs the V2 (besides the price difference) ??

Thank you...

Better lens.
Smaller
Can range further.by 100m.
v2 magnification is 5x. Medallist is 4x.
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Denmeister wrote:
chien wrote:

Thank you...

Better lens.
Smaller

Sorry, so medalist better or V2?
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
chien wrote:

Thank you...

Better lens.
Smaller

Brudder.. V2 la... ! lol!

V2 magnifies more..
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
chien wrote:

Thank you...

Better lens.
Smaller

V2 more expensive.
But Does not mean better. I personally feel that both are comparable.
Back to top Go down
lewisloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:15 pm

How is the battery lifespan for Medalist and V2. Can it like last for multiple games before need to recharge?
Back to top Go down
Starbucks
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm

I using v2. So far so good for battery life. Just bought and use for 4 times 18 holes and battery still running... V2 performance good.
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Starbucks wrote:
I using v2. So far so good for battery life. Just bought and use for 4 times 18 holes and battery still running... V2 performance good.
The V2 price as gd as well???
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:27 pm

V2 using those flat circular batteries used in watches. So for sure last longer than medallist
Medallist using 9volt rectangular battery. Which is cheaper.

Back to top Go down
Starbucks
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Kengnam wrote:
Starbucks wrote:
The V2 price as gd as well???

I bought at around 360. To me reasonable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders   Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Bushnell Laser Rangefinders
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next