Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEOW GOLF GROUP

Go down 
+73
Bear
jason.koh.54966
sim.t.lim
angeldogleslie
almag69
evo5555
guangzhao
cjc81
pippin
blong
huachaising
jeffman88
shamusan
watermyforrest
ChrisD
DGman
Champion
hkhamateur
uncleP
strokeguru
EACgolf
bigrockshow
waterlily
Starbucks
AhPek
Athan
pug
glespaul
shorthitter
pushslice
Slicer51
beehome
aquaman
pngstream
Duval_S
bkll
wingolf
Sean76
sumo
laoda
gezt_ho
DP
oned10t
Kengnam
etsk22
Groo111
BigblackGoof
Tituman
nutty88
bogeyman72
navik
Frederick
anodiz3
TheFocalPoint
siaokao
simoner
DKing
timang84
nrafee
nientsu
wolverine
Billyow
gingerus
supermaninunder
slinger
madmaru
TigaWood
kevinhwc
hardrock
boboking
efoong
waybalegolf
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Hello guys,

Golfers reaching the crossroads.......

If you have been golfing for more than 18 months and still wondering and searching for a solution “how to find more fairways”…….

Playing golf is like a “crossroads” having four directions to worry about. Firstly, is your setup stance feel good on the tee box? Secondly, are you hitting the ball to the right (fade/slice).Thirdly, are you drawing or hooking to the left and lastly, the most important of all…this is where you want the ball to be…middle of the fairway.

When you are standing at the crossroads (tee box), by any chance do you have 80% confident of hitting the ball on the fairway.

Let the cpm shaft help you to find 80% of the fairways in less than 8 weeks. Unless you have the patient, the time and want to enjoy more golf in future, you need to switch a little of your mindset.

If up market shaft can’t help you find fairways and happen that this cpm shaft really can help you find more fairways at less than a third of the up market shaft price. What will you do now? What is more important to you in golf? Branded shaft or finding more fairways.

CPM shaft has no standard flexes like L, R, S and X. The cpm ranges from 160 – 260 for wood and 180 – 290cpm for iron and the interval spectrum of 2-5 cpm per shaft. No torque and kick point specs just the cpm selection to determine the golfer’s swing release timing. No tip trimming required just butt trim to golfer’s club length.

Dare to be different....

Cheers
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 pm

very tempting to try ur CPM shaft esp for driver Razz...
still thinking about it.....
study scratch drunken bom
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 am

Hi Jeff,

You won't know until you try it ......I'm sure I'll see you soon.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:47 am

Hi guys,

Just for info.....

Build Drivers for Speed

An easy reference on matching swing speeds with driver lofts

How do we determine if a golfer does not generate as much impact force as a professional or a strong -hitting amateur?

A swing speed device can offer helpful feedback so you can prescribe the best loft angle for the golfers you serve. From field studies performed with golfers, we offer the following recommendations for relating loft with swing speed.

The recommendations apply regardless of whether the golfer is a man or a woman:

♦ A golfer with a driver swing speed of less than 60 mph should not use a driver with less than 15 degree loft.
♦ A golfer with a driver swing speed of 60 - 70 mph should not use a driver with less than 13 degree loft.
♦ A golfer with a driver swing speed of 70 - 80 mph should not use a driver with less than 11 degree loft.
♦ A golfer with a driver swing speed greater than 90 mph can play with virtually any loft on the driver.

However, please note that as the British research team Cochran and Stobbs revealed in making a parallel to shot trajectory in their book, The Search for the Perfect Swing, the child who wishes to squirt water the maximum distance out of a hose should aim the hose at precisely a 45-degree angle.

Any more or any less of a launch angle would result in less carry. But a golf ball is considerably different than water shooting from a nozzle. Because of backspin, the ball has the added components and the optimum trajectory for maximum distance decreases, but not as much as you might think.

Cochran and Stobbs discovered that the optimum launch angle for maximum distance was different for different golfers, and was predicated by strength. For average players, due to a lack of impact force, the British scientists felt the best launch angle for maximum distance, taking carry and roll into account, was more like 11 to 13 degree angle.

But launch angle is different than loft. Due to the friction of the ball sliding up the face at impact, a 16 degree loft will send the ball off at approximately a 13 degree angle.

Hence, the average golfer who does not generate as much impact force as a professional or strong-hitting amateur would likely get more distance off the tee with a driving club that is made with more than the usual amount of loft.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Hello guys,

SGG's sessions are coming back again in mid Sep 2012....but this time round will be conducting in western part of Singapore and will be slightly different from before.

Details will be out before next weekend.

cheers
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 am

Wah! Tks! Keep us posted
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello SGG golfers,

Doing this non-profits organisation (SGG) program at driving range is tough for me (arrows everywhere) and sorry for the long waiting period but I'm still very determine to do it.

I'm looking into doing small group of 2-4 golfers each session for 3 hours each week at Wcega Plaza with the help of the CG2 launch monitor. After 4 sessions we will go out together and play golf, you will then execute what you have learned and let the results do the talking.

There is a saying.....if you can't do well on short distance (indoor), why bother to look far.....

Details will be out soon.....hcp 20 and above ...you are wanted.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
cjc81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 am

Sounds good. May I participate?
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

Interested...
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Louis, can I? Laughing
(being cheeky!)
Back to top Go down
evo5555
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 am

im keen... juz PMed u.. do keep me posted.. thx
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 am

Hi golfers,

SEOW GOLF GROUP – GOLF IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (GIP)

OBJECTIVE

To connect you guys together so that you can find your right “kakis” of your type and level to golf with.

Also to help golfers to play a good decent golf game on the course and always looking forward for the next game.

HOW WE DO IT???

One session on weekday and one session on Saturday, held indoor in a group of 2-4 golfers and three hours per session.

TOPIC COVER

You let us know which are the areas that you need help most and we will work on that with the help of the CG2 launch monitor. If not then we will start by doing the standard checking before letting you know what we plan to do for you.

REQUIREMENT

HCP 20 and above – MALE AND FEMALE

Those who can commit for minimum 2 sessions per month until end April 2013.

Only need 16 golfers maximum

GOLF ON THE COURSE

After 4 sessions, we will arrange to play golf in JB every Wednesday so that you can execute what you have learned and will guide you through by spotting your execution that you are not doing right (hahaha). Let the results do the talking after 4 months.

SCHEDULE TO START

17th Jan 2013 – Thursday

19th Jan 2013 – Saturday

This SGG – GIP is open for golfers who want to see their games moving to the next level in 4 months time and is
F R E E….

KEEN

Cheers
Back to top Go down
almag69
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 am

Hi golfers,

SEOW GOLF GROUP – GOLF IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (GIP)

OBJECTIVE

To connect you guys together so that you can find your right “kakis” of your type and level to golf with.

Also to help golfers to play a good decent golf game on the course and always looking forward for the next game.

HOW WE DO IT???

One session on weekday and one session on Saturday, held indoor in a group of 2-4 golfers and three hours per session.

TOPIC COVER

You let us know which are the areas that you need help most and we will work on that with the help of the CG2 launch monitor. If not then we will start by doing the standard checking before letting you know what we plan to do for you.

REQUIREMENT

GOLF ON THE COURSE

After 4 sessions, we will arrange to play golf in JB every Wednesday so that you can execute what you have learned and will guide you through by spotting your execution that you are not doing right (hahaha). Let the results do the talking after 4 months.

SCHEDULE TO START

17th Jan 2013 – Thursday

19th Jan 2013 – Saturday

This SGG – GIP is open for golfers who want to see their games moving to the next level in 4 months time and is
F R E E….

KEEN

1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 am

REQUIREMENT

GOLF ON THE COURSE

SCHEDULE TO START

17th Jan 2013 – Thursday

19th Jan 2013 – Saturday

F R E E….

KEEN

1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3.nrafee
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:32 am

REQUIREMENT

GOLF ON THE COURSE

SCHEDULE TO START

17th Jan 2013 – Thursday

19th Jan 2013 – Saturday

F R E E….

KEEN

1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3.nrafee
4. Leslie
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 am

Louis,

Thank you for arranging this. Make me all excited (almost 2am Liao, cannot sleep)
Can we start earlier? Say 3 jan and 5 jan? Thank you!

Cheers,
Brandon

Ps: I have less humpty dumpty now :p
Back to top Go down
cjc81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:52 am

KEEN

1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3.nrafee
4. Leslie
5. Jason Chin (cjc81)
Back to top Go down
evo5555
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 am

KEEN

1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3.nrafee
4. Leslie
5. Jason Chin (cjc81)
6. Andrew (evo5555)
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:19 am

KEEN

1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3. Brandon (nrafee)
4. Leslie
5. Jason Chin (cjc81)
6. Andrew (evo5555)
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
sim.t.lim

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 pm

KEEN
1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3. Brandon (nrafee)
4. Leslie
5. Jason Chin (cjc81)
6. Andrew (evo5555)
7. Sim Teik Lim

I am interested, location and time confirm??? Please sms me or whatapps me (91448986)
Location held WCEGA building??
Wat time does it start?? I cant really commit go myself go jb on wed to have the game.
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm

This is really good effort!..too bad I am still at infant stage taking beginner lessons....will definitly like to join u guys when I get my HCP, hopefully I can...haha
Back to top Go down
Bear
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm

KEEN
1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3. Brandon (nrafee)
4. Leslie
5. Jason Chin (cjc81)
6. Andrew (evo5555)
7. Sim Teik Lim
8. Faz (Bear)
Back to top Go down
http://www.website.co.jp
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi guys,

Weekdays might have problem for golfers coming for the session 2-5pm but anyway will just put the date and time incase some of you can make it.

As for playing golf in JB after our 4th sessions, I need 3 golfers to join me to play golf in JB every wednesday. Shall discuss again during our session.

Schedule for SGG-GIP sessions

Date :19th Jan 2013 (Sat) Time: 10.45am to 1.45pm

Date: 25th Jan 2013 (Fri) Time: 2 - 5 pm

Date: 26th Jan 2013 (Sat) Time: 2 - 5pm

Date: 30th Jan 2013 (Wed) Time: 2 - 5 pm

Location at BoB's Golf

1 Bukit Batok Crescent #04-50
Wcega Plaza. S(658064)
Tel 66849180

Kindly PM me if you need more info....

Beginners are welcome to visit us during the session.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
cybermambo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 pm

onz!! added #9 and #10.

1. Alvin Ang
2.Madeline Toh
3. Brandon (nrafee)
4. Leslie
5. Jason Chin (cjc81)
6. Andrew (evo5555)
7. Sim Teik Lim
8. Faz (Bear)
9. Adrian Koh (mrkatsucurry)
10. Alan Chiu (cybermambo)
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Schedule for SGG-GIP sessions

Date :19th Jan 2013 (Sat) Time: 10.45am to 1.45pm

1. Brandon

Date: 25th Jan 2013 (Fri) Time: 2 - 5 pm

Date: 26th Jan 2013 (Sat) Time: 2 - 5pm

Date: 30th Jan 2013 (Wed) Time: 2 - 5 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEOW GOLF GROUP