Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group

Go down 
+3
asahi
hoppie
Turbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group Empty
PostSubject: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Am currently a term member of Starhill CC.

All my usual kakis are shrinking due to repatriation, wife hospitalized, family commitment, etc.

Anyone playing in JB, I would like to join you if date/time is convenient for me.

Please let me know if there is a ball required.

I am only a mortal social golfer! Therefore, pls give me chance if you wanna bet with me. Razz

Many Thanks!

Turbo
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:39 pm

u play with beginner? Razz
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 am

Bro Turbo,

I got a regular group at Poresia. Join us if you dun mind. Fees about RM216.
We dun bet one......just in it for regular Sats landscaping.

Else, there is always Sat AM games organized by bros here, notably at JGCC. SO can keep a lookout for that also.
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:55 am

i think we hv a slot for this saturday's GR Golf Outing at Octville.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 am

Quote :
Turbo wrote:
Am currently a term member of Starhill CC.

All my usual kakis are shrinking due to repatriation, wife hospitalized, family commitment, etc.

Anyone playing in JB, I would like to join you if date/time is convenient for me.

Please let me know if there is a ball required.

I am only a mortal social golfer! Therefore, pls give me chance if you wanna bet with me. Razz

Many Thanks!

Turbo

this is macam BD job le.......keep developing kaki community and this is very much what the goals of forum and still is.........

do join the group here......we have a monthly games and also 1 or 2 bigger events in a year....
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:30 am

hi bro..just join one of the weekend games initiated by some regulars e.g. Jan 8th thread, Jan 2nd etc ..soon enough you'll be buaya-ing everybody like everybody does Laughing

for quick ice breakers, meet us at SSN every wed.
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:39 am

if still very losy can join anot? Razz Maybe i should drop by SSN 1 of these days, but dun laugh at me leh, i sibei losy one Razz
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 am

dun worry bro, we only laugh at people who can laugh at himself Laughing Hope to see you next week at SSN ya?

the group has 80s player, 90s player and 100s player. As long as know etiquette, can play already!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am

Bro turbo, you'll be pleased to know that there are regular games in JB (in fact one's taking place this Sat). The golfers who play are of various standards. But no one really cares how well or badly they play. What's important is that we all get a good outing of fun, food and friendship. Golf is just the bridge to that Smile

Hope to see you in one of our games soon!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello all bros!

Many thanks for the warm reception accorded to me. I will keep that in mind for the goodwill invitation. Cool

I have just received a call from my old friend to join him for a game this Sat PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group   Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for kakis to golf with or to join your group
Page 1 of 1