Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!

Go down 
+2
dmateo
jaz.koh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jaz.koh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jaz.koh

Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi Guys,

After 5 mths since my last post, I have finally relocated back to Singapore.

I will be looking forward to meet up with you guys this wed (14 sep) at MBGC for the weekly session and I will really be keen to find more golf kakis to play in the weekends. Seems like there are quite a lot of stuff going on this forum so it will be great if I get to meet up with you guys at the range first.

I have a handicap issued by my club back in London....I suppose I can still use it in Singapore?

I am still trying to figure out how this forum works. How will I be able to spot you guys at the range? Is there a signboard ; P

Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 am

two regular that I think you wont miss if you know them. Derek and Asahi is almost always there.
Otherwise just look at a bunch of ppl with big fish shaft / driver cover etc hanging around lev 4 or level 3 near to the canopy cafe.

See you there.
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 am

Welcome..... Finally you found your way here
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:02 am

Hi jaz.
Great game yesterday. Me and kaz really look forward to playing again soon.. and this time, please bring a change of clothes for the post-game shower, cuz it does get pretty blisterin stinkin hot here.. hahahhaa....
Welcome to Golf Republic anywayz.. Smile Blimey!
Back to top Go down
jaz.koh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jaz.koh

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 am

Gosh... Now I sound like a stinky fellow who doesnt like to shower.....
I just didn't expect it to be that humid and pple don't shower after golf where I used to play.
Anyway, it was great meeting you and kaz. Will look fwd to our next game.

@dmateo, Thanks for the infor. I will look out for the fish shafts tonight.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 am

"pple don't shower after golf where I used to play"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 am

I remember playing soccer games in autumn in belgium few years back, it was 12-15 degrees celcius and with no humidity, I wore sweaters. After or during the game, not a single drip of sweat came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!
Page 1 of 1