Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEOW GOLF GROUP

Go down 
+73
Bear
jason.koh.54966
sim.t.lim
angeldogleslie
almag69
evo5555
guangzhao
cjc81
pippin
blong
huachaising
jeffman88
shamusan
watermyforrest
ChrisD
DGman
Champion
hkhamateur
uncleP
strokeguru
EACgolf
bigrockshow
waterlily
Starbucks
AhPek
Athan
pug
glespaul
shorthitter
pushslice
Slicer51
beehome
aquaman
pngstream
Duval_S
bkll
wingolf
Sean76
sumo
laoda
gezt_ho
DP
oned10t
Kengnam
etsk22
Groo111
BigblackGoof
Tituman
nutty88
bogeyman72
navik
Frederick
anodiz3
TheFocalPoint
siaokao
simoner
DKing
timang84
nrafee
nientsu
wolverine
Billyow
gingerus
supermaninunder
slinger
madmaru
TigaWood
kevinhwc
hardrock
boboking
efoong
waybalegolf
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:07 am

waybalegolf wrote:
Hi guys,

SGG session is back again and this time one of the topic focus will be on shaft cpm......

Sorry....SGG tournament have to push to later month but will keep you guys posted and thanks for some of your feedback.....

The next SGG session will be conducted at Punggol Range on 5th June 2012 at 8pm. For those who are staying in the NE region and have yet to join us, feel free to drop by.

See you soon.

Cheers

Perfect! cheers
Note dwn e date liao. Very Happy
How to contact u? Which bay? Question
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi guys,

Will get some demo clubs for drivers and irons fitted with Bob's Golf cpm shafts and bring it for the SGG session on tuesday 5th June at Punggol Range at 8pm for testing.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi guys,

Gender reminder for those who are free tonight (5th June) to test and chat about shaft cpm at Punggol Range at 8pm level 2 on the left side.

Managed to get 2 drivers fitted with shaft cpm at 229 and 255 and irons fitted with shaft cpm at 245, 250 and 255.

Guys...Never try never know whether it works for you.

Cheers
louis

Back to top Go down
Champion
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Champion

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Guys of SGG.....I am Rolling Eyes if it's allow at Punggol driving range.

The management is going around to check unauthorized so solicit of business without approval.

affraid
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 am

Hi Champion,

Thanks for the info, have a chat with one of the management there last night so have agreed on some issues.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 am

waybalegolf wrote:
Hi guys,

Gender reminder for those who are free tonight (5th June) to test and chat about shaft cpm at Punggol Range at 8pm level 2 on the left side.

Managed to get 2 drivers fitted with shaft cpm at 229 and 255 and irons fitted with shaft cpm at 245, 250 and 255.

Guys...Never try never know whether it works for you.

Cheers
louis

great to see someone working on a project to test the efficiency of shaft frequencies versus performance. however i spot a little discrepancy here.

for the driver set at 45 inch, the 229 cpm will play to about a regular, for the 255, it will play to an hard Stiff. which is great to test the variance in shaft flex choice.

the problem is with the irons - if you are shaft the iron to 39 to 40 inch length they may play to a Ladies flex. however if you are using a 37 inch (standard 7 iron length) all three irons will turn in at what we term as a junior flex as the minimum cpm for a 7 iron at ladies flex reads from 275 cpm.

again this are universal cpm measurements used by most clubfitters. it was written by David Eagar for PCS years back.

SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 7158378031_05626af500_z

hope this helps. if you need validation to get the right specs for iron shafts, i will be most happy to help you out Louis.

Have fun in your project.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 am

Waybalegolf,

How was your turnout at Punggol?

Sad to see that you have been praised a couple months ago and now everything you said is wrong ....
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Stir stir...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:51 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Waybalegolf,

Sad to see that you have been praised a couple months ago and now everything you said is wrong ....

kinda like someone eh... oh wait... no one ever praised you... oh... did that come out too bluntly? what a slip of the tongue
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Waybalegolf,

Bro ChrisD,

I believe those comments can be kept to yourself. If you are interested to find out more on the responds, go physically rather than just reading the forum.
Louis is just sharing some information on area which was not covered by many, he even fitted some shafts onto his set (as guinea pig on his own expense) to let others try and swing some balls. Trying is believing, you get to feel and see whether the new chemistry works for you. Feedback, be it good or bad are always the faster road to improvement.

P.S: Not here to make war, Peace

Bro DGman,

Very kind and generous of you to share with us the chart, sweet information. I'm also more inclined to data & statistics. Louis and you should discuss & explore further on this area. More poison in near future.... Hooray

Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi guys,

I'm working my shaft cpm project with Bob's Golf that has started this shaft cpm in 2010. They have thousands of shafts with 2-5cpm interval weighing sub 50gram to sub 60gram for graphite wood and iron.

We don't use the frequency calibrated matching system(old school) to fit our shafts as we have many shafts and should be able to find the right shaft cpm for every golfers without trimming the tip of the shaft and can have their club's length accordingly.

Sean, thanks for your support.......

Eric, thanks again for your info....

Everyone can have their views on me or on my project. Nevertheless, I have 200% support from Bob's Golf to work on this project, that matter most.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 am

Way to go bro Louis... sorry i couldnt try the CPM shafts that day but will do one of these days...
jeff
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 am

Everyone can have their views on me or on my project. Nevertheless, I have 200% support from Bob's Golf to work on this project, that matter most.

That's great!!! Keep it going.
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello SGG golfers,

The last SGG session was held on 5th June at Punggol Range that was the day I changed all my clubs into PLAYOFF cpm shafts just to make sure that it work for me first before going further.

Yesterday was my fourth times playing with these shafts and I played at Safra Changi. I did a 3 over on the army course following by stoppage at airforce due to lightning. I came back 84 so I blamed it on the lightning...ha...ha....

Anyway, my "kaki" that have been playing with me since I came back last year are able to see big different in my last 4 games. Not only my driver get more distance I found 90% fairways and my iron shot are tight. So I believe in 2 months time I should be able to break my 80 again.....

I'll let you guys know what I have done with my clubs before and after on the changes.......

Just for info, before I change my shafts..I'm playing around 86-90.....after shafts changed I played 85 - 83..... So could it be the shafts or me!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Beer

Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 pm

when is the next SGG? hope it is at keppel or MB. Smile

need a tune up... no no.. an overhaul.. on the swing... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
timang84
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
timang84

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Yah MB pls!
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 pm

MB will be great....centralise n free parking
Back to top Go down
huachaising
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
huachaising

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Dear L,

Is the above still on?

I am keen but where are u meeting? I can be reached at 9768 5520. Any mobile to call.
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:12 am

Hi guys,

Due to some reasons on my side....SGG will continue in August 2012.

Will keep you guys posted. Sorry for taking a long break since May 2012. For new members...thank you for your support...

As for location...will discuss about it....MB sounds good to me as well.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
blong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

Interested to join, could you please add my name. thanks,
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:58 pm

waybalegolf wrote:
Hi guys,

Due to some reasons on my side....SGG will continue in August 2012.

Will keep you guys posted. Sorry for taking a long break since May 2012. For new members...thank you for your support...

As for location...will discuss about it....MB sounds good to me as well.

Cheers

Bro, if you going to do it in MB too. Why not pick Wed too as same as SSN .. "one stone 2 birds"
Back to top Go down
huachaising
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
huachaising

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 pm

By the way, where is MB? mandai or marina?
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

huachaising wrote:
By the way, where is MB? mandai or marina?

Marina Bay. MB.

aka MBGC
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi slicer51,

Will look into your suggestion to see whether am I allow to do it on wed at MB where SSN is there.

cheers

Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 am

Hi guys,

If you belong to this group of golfers, I call it “golfers at the crossroads” who will stop at the crossroads not sure which direction to go and at the same time still worry about taking the wrong turn…..

Most golfers have a few favorite clubs to use when playing on the course and neglect their non-favorite clubs in the golf bag as these clubs can only help the golfers easily increase their scores.

Why not do a “CPM makeover” for these non-favorite clubs and who knows in no time some of these clubs will become your favorite ones as well?

Let me know if you need help/advice on these “CPM makeover” clubs.

This is another service to SGG members.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEOW GOLF GROUP   SEOW GOLF GROUP - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEOW GOLF GROUP
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next