Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the wife thread

Go down 
+21
uncleP
sob
Kengnam
willbudiman
watermyforrest
HyBriD
VWgolfer
fluffystuff
tronos
golfnut
hkhamateur
cristel
blee67
meia07656
kevinhwc
Tituman
simoner
Bangla123
TDO
mUAr_cHEe
madmaru
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 am

when it comes to golf 2 words is often used Lie and Cheat
Lie : " dear i am going to JB for some site work "= hurry up pack your bag get outa the house before she realize you are heading to 18 holes

cheat : under declare every thing !!!!! purchase price must be conceal !!!!!! (endless nagging will pursue if she got wind of it ) to most of our female counter part " what's yours is mine but what mine is mine "

to me golfing is a form of relax away from the wife's nagging . just me and some buddies on the course maybe have a beer or 2 .
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 am

why does it have to this way?
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:36 am

Phew! Lucky my wife don't control nor nag in that manner. She would allow me to play both Sat and Sun but always let me be my own judge as it may be tiring. "Tiring?" If time permit, got golf to play where got tiring. But hor sometimes that may turn out to be the opposite of what she meant. Laughing

Last edited by TDO on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 am

TDO woman unlike man they dun speak their minds be weary of " it's okay dear go do your things lor " that is warning sign
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 am

Wow, if it's that bad why did you get married in the first place? Honesty and clear communication is longevity in a marriage In my opinion
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 am

My wife is ok as long as I don't golf on weekends (unless for work purposes)...

Equipment wise, she is also supportive - in fact, she paid for my irons, putter and driver Very Happy

Guess, I am a lucky guy! cheers
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 am

wah u lucky chap
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 am

Bangla123 wrote:
Wow, if it's that bad why did you get married in the first place? Honesty and clear communication is longevity in a marriage In my opinion

Bro there were no warning signs before marriage mah.... Laughing If prealerted, would rather be a happy go lucky bachelor my whole life muahahahhahah..... lol!
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kevinhwc

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 am

simoner... u damn lucky....
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am

Tituman wrote:
Bangla123 wrote:

Bro there were no warning signs before marriage mah.... Laughing If prealerted, would rather be a happy go lucky bachelor my whole life muahahahhahah..... lol!

i agree totally !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 am

madmaru wrote:
TDO woman unlike man they dun speak their minds be weary of " it's okay dear go do your things lor " that is warning sign
But but she change the rm for regularly without complaints and quite happy about it too. Maybe it's because it's better for her to do housework when I am not around because I nag her no need to keep house so clean. Ha! Ha! Laughing
Back to top Go down
meia07656
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:59 am

cheat : under declare every thing !!!!! purchase price must be conceal !!!!!! (endless nagging will pursue if she got wind of it ) to most of our female counter part " what's yours is mine but what mine is mine "

This statement is so true. Whatever I earn goes right to the wife and in turn she gives me my allowance.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 am

meia07656 wrote:

This statement is so true. Whatever I earn goes right to the wife and in turn she gives me my allowance.

Looks like a big allowance.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 am

madmaru... u are right. Women do not speak their mind.

As you are entitled to your own opinion, I am entitled to mine.

The word Lie and Cheat in golf for me is...

Lie: 1 degree upright.
Cheat: Duval_S; Play 4, say 5 and write 6.

If the wife is in the picture, it is a bigger picture than just the silly game of golf.

Without a doubt, golf is a passion for me. Bad passion actually. It takes time and focus away from my family. But I am sure golf is a better passion than 'massages' and 'entertainment in havelock area'.

To me, your wife is supposed to be your other half? Lets not even talk about 'better half'. She is not some other woman who do not speak her mind. That is the job for the mistress. Ok. I am sure we do not even want to go there.

A husband and wife unit is supposed to be one. One voice, one action and one body. That is why a boy and a girl gets together and swore to be together for better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness or health.

No marriage should be reduced to anything at that level as you have mentioned in your first post. I think I know where you were going with your thread. I do appreciate marriage jokes as well. In fact, I do crack a few of them although my wife hates them. But I just think that the jokes are done in bad taste and with no respect to the fairer gender.

I have much more to say but I will reserve my comments as this sh*t that I have stirred is already big enough.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:05 am

Morale of the story: Marry a wife that plays golf!?

lol!
Back to top Go down
meia07656
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 am

Tituman wrote:
Bangla123 wrote:

I second this and after 25 years of marriage, it is too late to run.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 am

cristel wrote:

lol!

where madmaru is going? I think that is even worse.

"i cannot play golf with anyone who is not on the approved list"

"eh. don't forget hor. for me, green fees is X2"

"shoot. cannot talk about karaoke night details with the other dudes."

the list goes on....

this is not my creativity. this is what i ACTUALLY hear from people...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 am

flip. i just realised that i am agreeing with bangla.
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 am

muar chee . start off this thread in no means to demeaning our other 1/2 just a married golf's rant .

ZERO PUN intended !!

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am

peace.
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
cristel wrote:

lol!

the list goes on....

muar chee tat's the nail on the head !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
meia07656
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:18 am

blee wrote:
meia07656 wrote:

Looks like a big allowance.... Very Happy

Not big enough, I have to beg (my wife), borrow (take this out of my US account), and steal (I am never paying this back) to buy a new driver.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:44 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
cristel wrote:

lol!

the list goes on....

OMG! haha this is so funny.....
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
flip. i just realised that i am agreeing with bangla.

Word.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:50 am

Some of you guys are just plain naughty that's why wife throw so many restrictions. Don't be so naughty boys, especially when you are allowed to golf. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the wife thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wife thread    the wife thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wife thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next