Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACTUAL SCORES THREAD

Go down 
+60
NovicePlayer
snakeman
CoastGuy
jimmychoo
mengteck71
klt8144
skybobo
NikeN
simoner
mizzy
scottycollector
chien
willie
nientsu
mowen
oned10t
Birdman
duffader
watermyforrest
andrew-golf
hardrock
TheFocalPoint
s-killer
meia07656
Slicer51
mUAr_cHEe
LousyGolfer
TigaWood
Begbie
jaketang
Kookk
Tian
drawbias
Technospaz
golfool2009
Bangla123
and68low
TourSwing
chinchiachun
asahi
blee67
alvin7379
kian
Ssquirrel
ChrisD
S70B
slinger
shamusan
eiji
Vinny
zhenxua
Duval_S
pushslice
Aloyboy
mloy
Derek
hkhamateur
TDO
guy013
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm

22 Apr Kranji

slinger 83
jonLTK 86
duffader 88
ZX 95
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Huh!!!! Zx has to take stroke fm mloy

Good luck zx
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Latest update.

22nd April :OCC Dendro/Vanda

Mloy: 102

Looks like the 84 was a flash in the pan. My normal score is back. Sad Today's game was a total wreck!! My happiness did not last very long.

Sorry guys to get you all excited. No taking strokes from me. No Got to give me 7-7 liao.

@golfool-Me and you play level....not in this life time.
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:00 pm

mloy wrote:
Latest update.

Looks like the 84 was a flash in the pan. My normal score is back. Sad Today's game was a total wreck!! My happiness did not last very long.

Sorry guys to get you all excited. No taking strokes from me. No Got to give me 7-7 liao.

The bait is set.....
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 pm

mloy wrote:
Latest update.

like i said....

Fang cang xian diao da yu !
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
NikeN

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm

mloy wrote:
Latest update.

Smoke only!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:26 pm

kenkong79 wrote:
mloy wrote:
Latest update.

Smoke only!!! Sleep

ROFL I am not smoking lah. Really played 102 today at OCC. I think yesterday used up all the good shots. Gotta to wait very long time to get back the good shots again. Very sian man.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

I am really sorry but it is hard to believe one can played 84 and next day 102 .. scratch

reasonable if it is high 80s or low 90s. You are really unpredictable, my dear Monica

lol!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

mloy wrote:
kenkong79 wrote:
mloy wrote:
Latest update.

Smoke only!!! Sleep

ROFL I am not smoking lah. Really played 102 today at OCC. I think yesterday used up all the good shots. Gotta to wait very long time to get back the good shots again. Very sian man.

Wow...like 80's chinese gongfu movies. Must recuperate w chingkong n later ok liao hor! afro
Wa...then Mloy alr in next level liao lor! study
Shifu Mloy! pirat
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
I am really sorry but it is hard to believe one can played 84 and next day 102 .. scratch

reasonable if it is high 80s or low 90s. You are really unpredictable, my dear Monica

lol!

It's called BSM.

But to Mloy's credit, it's true. She was a wreck today. Whether it was intentional or not, I don't know.

Today's scores at OCC (Dendro/Vanda)

Mloy 102
TS 102
Corn 98
Mizzy ???
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Let me clarify.....I found out while watching 'predators of africa' on TV.......croc has stomach.....after eating...they tend to rest....tilllllllll.........

Sorry....I am too scared to continue
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

lol!

It's called BSM.

But to Mloy's credit, it's true. She was a wreck today. Whether it was intentional or not, I don't know.

Today's scores at OCC (Dendro/Vanda)

Mloy 102
TS 102
Corn 98
Mizzy ???

Thanks for the confirmation bro. I think I know Mly that she will not lied on her score but just saying hard to predict her game whether to give or take strokes from her scratch lol! White Flag

Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Let me clarify.....I found out while watching 'predators of africa' on TV.......croc has stomach.....after eating...they tend to rest....tilllllllll.........

Sorry....I am too scared to continue

Oh, you are bad ... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Yeah, it's very hard to predict. Last week at OCC, she raked in 91. So, it's quite unpredictable... BUT what we do know is that she has some weaknesses which can be exploited but if you do, she'll NEVER play with you again Wink
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Really, can you pm me bro? At least let me know before I have a chance to play with her again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm

I don't want her to kill me... but I can trade the secret with your 910D2 Wink
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Technospaz wrote:
I don't want her to kill me... but I can trade the secret with your 910D2 Wink

hehehe .. You will good but after the trade she will still kill you. So, why you need a 910D2 ? You are not going to use it Very Happy

I might trade the 910D2 head for a TM R9 Superdeep head. My lost, your gain
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Just trying to find some corelations...

what bets were on the table when Mloy shot 84 and when she shot 102??? Just curious Smile
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 pm

aiya, you guys need to let it rest... mloy is my shifu...

and my scores range from low 70s to high 100s...

so its a real gamble when you play with her, think of it like russian roulette
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

shamusan wrote:
aiya, you guys need to let it rest... mloy is my shifu...

and my scores range from low 70s to high 100s...

so its a real gamble when you play with her, think of it like russian roulette

Funny how when I play that game with her, I often face the wrong end of a bazooka vs. a revolver.
Back to top Go down
meia07656
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 am

Some pigs are more equal than others.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 am

Evidence that Mizzy is really mloy's Kryptonite ... from 84 to 102 .... lol!

Hey mloy, congrats on 84! I assume that is your lowest score to date? Now you know what the rest of us have always known, that you have the game in you to break 80. However, golf being golf, it is so difficult to follow up a great round with another decent round let alone a good one.

After I shot my lowest round to date, I went back to the same course the following weekend and shot 18 strokes higher ... that was painful ... but have to brush it aside and look forward to the next game

p.s. Remember to just "Let it Happen" and don't care about the result ... easier said than done, but if you can manage it, the result is magic!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 am

I will attest to Mloy's game. When she's on fire, you might as well just stop playing golf and head to the snooker room to wait for Mloy to finish. Bodies of dead golfers will line her path back to the clubhouse.

When she's playing badly, it's almost too painful to watch. Mloy (like many of us) are prone to self-destruction. And it's horrible to watch her game go from bad to WTF?

BUT, here's the nasty catch:

1. Mloy doesn't play badly often. She does every now and then but these games are now fewer and more far between.

2. Mloy has learned to recover pretty quickly from bad holes. She's more able to control her temperament and can bounce back swiftly.

3. Mloy is much better out of bunkers these days. Previously, once she's in the bunker, you could almost be certain that the hole was yours. But not only can she get the ball out in a stroke, she can get it to check.

4. Mloy's idea of bad shots is very different from what we know. Yesterday, at the last hole, she hit her drive and screamed "#$#@ PULLED IT!! DAMN!!" and swiftly followed it up with a "Wahh.... FADE!!." So, when you think of it, a pull + fade = center of the fairway... and that's where it ended up. Don't ask me how a golfer can pull and fade a shot at the same time. I have no clue.

Simply, Mloy is a formidable opponent. Put all those scores aside. When it comes to playing with her, she can really destroy. Even when she's playing badly (in her own words), she's still pretty damn good.

Again, don't look at the 84, 88, 91, 102, 100+ scores. Her game is much bigger than those numbers, and it's always fun to watch her play though it sucks to lose all the time.

Oh well Smile
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 am

No wonder you are always the biggest pig.

Keep telling yourself all those things Jason.

PS. I try to avoid playing with her if I were you. You have shed too much blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 am

Nic, cannot like that say la, I see mloy replenishing TS with beer yesterday lei.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   ACTUAL SCORES THREAD - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACTUAL SCORES THREAD
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next