Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 yrs old boy swing

Go down 
+14
smun
ahhoe
ahnah
golfnut
lennard.low
volkswagenboy
getsurin
JonL_TK
AJTAURUS
navik
Duval_S
Technospaz
Iluvgolf
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

3 yrs old boy swing Empty
PostSubject: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 pm

my son "swing sequence".. Laughing

Last edited by 2008 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iluvgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Iluvgolf

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Certainly better than my golf swing. TW no.2 in the making..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Too cute!!!

When did he start?

My boy is coming to 2 and I'm eager to get him going Smile
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:02 pm

He started following me to driving range when he was about 2 years 6 months old. Bought him a US Kids golf PW and putter. He chip plastic balls at home and putt on my putting mat.

2 and a half years old would be good to start as the shortest pw and putter length would fit better at that age and they will take instructions better also.

Didn't have intention to make him into TW but happens that he has the interest and likes to play the sports very much, at least for now. I am not hoping him to turn pro as golf pro in Singapore can't survive unless they come from wealthy family. I will be happier if he tells me he want to be a doctor or pilot. Razz

I met a junior pro's mother at the range one day and she told me that the family has spent a lot of money for her to play golf for the last 6 years. She is 17 years old now. Sounds like the birdie buddy drama.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Awesome Smile Well done!

He's your retirement ticket Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

better than most....with me included
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Duval_S wrote:
better than most....with me included

He's beginning to get seasoned Smile
Back to top Go down
navik
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Nice clean contact with the ball

But my heart skipped abit at the part where he was practicing his release haha, if the club flew out suspect your wife might ground both of you for awhile orh
Back to top Go down
AJTAURUS
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
AJTAURUS

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Sweet...! My son is also 3 and he imitates me from my opposite side when I practice my golf swing at home and now he is a lefty! Your video gives me the motivation to bring along my son to the range. Good job!
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

AJTAURUS wrote:
Sweet...! My son is also 3 and he imitates me from my opposite side when I practice my golf swing at home and now he is a lefty! Your video gives me the motivation to bring along my son to the range. Good job!
That is exactly how Phil Mickelson became a lefty...
He used to mirror his Dad when he was younger
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

funny.....I kept showing my swing to my kid when he was three......but he decided to take up soccer, badmnton...ping pong...barbie doll...and hoping rugby this year
Back to top Go down
getsurin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Duval_S wrote:
funny.....I kept showing my swing to my kid when he was three......but he decided to take up soccer, badmnton...ping pong...barbie doll...and hoping rugby this year

Sure your son played with barbie doll or not. It should be Ken right? ;-)

Anyway, the kid has very good coordination and cute too!
Back to top Go down
AJTAURUS
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
AJTAURUS

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 am

JonL_TK wrote:
AJTAURUS wrote:
That is exactly how Phil Mickelson became a lefty...
He used to mirror his Dad when he was younger

Cool......! Hope he can turn pro one day......but not comprising school of course...!
Back to top Go down
AJTAURUS
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
AJTAURUS

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 am

getsurin wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

Sure your son played with barbie doll or not. It should be Ken right? ;-)

Anyway, the kid has very good coordination and cute too!

U guys noticed from the video that he kept his head down on every swing......? Even adults can't do that....everytime....LOL! He will turn pro...trust me.
Back to top Go down
volkswagenboy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
volkswagenboy

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 am

Ya he not only keep his head down, he is able to release it at a consistent pace. Good potential but don't give up, who knows he may be the next famous pro in future. But still, golf is certainly not a cheap sport. Imagine you are in secondary and you need to pay bucks to play a sport? That may be tough for an average family.
Regardless, your boy is very cute and serious in the things he do, he will be successful in future!
Back to top Go down
lennard.low
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
lennard.low

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 pm

I like follow-thru. Damn pro! (and cute!)
Back to top Go down
golfnut
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golfnut

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 pm

great start! My son only pick up at 6 yrs 1 month. Got a silver award for competing in his rookie year. now going on to his 2nd year.

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Nice swing
Back to top Go down
ahhoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Better looking than TW for sure ......
I like his totally shut-out mindset ....... from all obstacles ......
And I am very sure ....... it is like son like father soon ...... ahahaaaaa
Keep him going ......... he will surely go far and wide ...... I don't mean his ball ......
Back to top Go down
smun
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
smun

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Great swing! I am agreeing to all the above threads.
Jus a question, the club he is practising his release seems the foam type thingy. Can share where did u buy it?
Back to top Go down
tonnyfong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 pm

yeah... but as long as you have a golf membership, you dont need to worry about his green fees till he's 21. lol. probably just spend on equipments and training. (no buggy for him).
Awesome swing for a 3 yr old.
Back to top Go down
sywog
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 pm

very impressive. such a joy to see the young ones take to the game
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Wow, he is a born talent or what ! nice swing
Back to top Go down
Bear
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 pm

your boy is talented!

now....how to drill it to my son to that he dont swing his clubs at other things except for the ball....hehehehe

Back to top Go down
http://www.website.co.jp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 yrs old boy swing   3 yrs old boy swing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 yrs old boy swing
Page 1 of 1