Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slash
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? Empty
PostSubject: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 am

Hi There,

I'd appreciate if someone can advice on which golf shops I should visit in New York Manhattan (Near Central Park)? Will be good if they also carry used clubs.

Also, will there be a course nearby as well?

Thank you so much! Cheers
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 am

http://www.golfrepublic.org/golf-courses-and-ranges-f18/golf-equipment-in-nyc-t1248.htm#26089
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:49 am

All i know is that you definately got to check out Victoria Secret at Madison Ave....

I know lah....its a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 am

Why Mal? Is there something you can get there that can't be found in Sg? Shocked
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 am

I had my best shopping experience there.

A few years ago when i was in NY. I went in alone to Vic Secret cos I need to buy some pyjamas for my colleague and also with a thought of ,'What the heck....since I am here'

So I went in this 2 storey lingerie shop. Being in a lingerie shop, I was obviously a few men around. So here i am looking thru with amusement some of the panties on display. I must say that some of them are really quite kinky... Then I was approached by this lady. She is well dressed and is in her 50s. She introduced herself and asked if I needed any help. Amazingly, I did not feel intimidated as I felt like a son being guided by a mother around a 'candy store'. She showed me aorund the entire shop, asked me what kind of personality of the wearer of the stuff I am buying is like.....introduced some stuff. For a moment I felt so comfortable in this lingerie store.

After paying, i realised that she is one of those guides employed by the shop to assist customers.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 am

nientsu wrote:

A few years ago when i was in NY. I went in alone to Vic Secret cos I need to buy some pyjamas for my colleague and also with a thought of ,'What the heck....since I am here'

So I went in this 2 storey lingerie shop. Being in a lingerie shop, I was obviously a few men around. So here i am looking thru with amusement some of the panties on display. I must say that some of them are really quite kinky... Then I was approached by this lady. She is well dressed and is in her 50s. She introduced herself and asked if I needed any help. Amazingly, I did not feel intimidated as I felt like a son being guided by a mother around a 'candy store'. She showed me aorund the entire shop, asked me what kind of personality of the wearer of the stuff I am buying is like.....introduced some stuff. For a moment I felt so comfortable in this lingerie store.

After paying, i realised that she is one of those guides employed by the shop to assist customers.

Great share, Mal Smile Lingerie, huh? Kinky!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 am

nientsu wrote:

took me awhile how to link VicSecrets to golf........as i am typical rough boy....But Eureka!!!! Got it liao...Victoria Secrets sells lingerie line which are meant for Golf.....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 am

DS, you're mistaken. Vic Secrets sells lingerie to Nientsu which he wears while playing golf Wink
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:26 am

so-des!!!! In the distribution model, we call VicS as 'Indirect golfing vendor'......
Back to top Go down
slash
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Thank you so much, guys!

And yes, VS will be at top of my priority list after golf...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?
Page 1 of 1