Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide

Go down 
+16
yaozza07
asahi
sillytesky
ahnah
beehome
Gofnut
Flash
Duval_S
playgolf
Technospaz
kamen
slinger
zhenxua
lewisloh
pushslice
Denmeister
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
NikeN

RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:22 pm

enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
Caddy fees have increased?
Generally the standard now is 60 good one 70. Of cos those special services one even more.
lol what special services?
Sir, this service I don't think u wanna used.lol
i was thinking of the caddies that i've seen there... and i dont think anyone would want to use...
Well when u need it....u really need it.
i really interested to know what other service can caddy offer besides carry bag, finding ball, tell you distance and read putting line.  scratch
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:24 pm

NikeN wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
Generally the standard now is 60 good one 70. Of cos those special services one even more.
i was thinking of the caddies that i've seen there... and i dont think anyone would want to use...
i really interested to know what other service can caddy offer besides carry bag, finding ball, tell you distance and read putting line.  scratch
compliment you that you are good golfer?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

NikeN wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
So far for u and costajos, I doubt u need it..... lol! 
Back to top Go down
yaozza07
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Gofnut wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
Bros, not sure if this was already asked but I want to play RJCC this Tuesday morning with 3 kakis. Can I just walk in or must book first? Whats the best way to go about this? Lastly, roughly how much?
Best deal is booked through golf greedy.

Compulsory caddy rite, 2 golfers/caddy or 1 each? How much to pay or tip?

Hi Yaozza07,

For walk-ins, the weekday green fee is RM84.80 (RM80 + 6% tax). It would be cheaper if you book thru Golfgreedy (I think its abt S$27). You need a handicap to play there so it depends on yr luck whether they check or not. Usually week days is less crowded so they may be less strict but if you are holding up others, then do not be surprised if the marshall comes up to you. Caddie will be one to one basis unless they have insufficient, then it may be 2 bags to one caddie. You pay the caddie directly as the club does not take any cut. RM60 (tips already included) is a fair amount for caddie fee. I am sure you will enjoy the course...unless your stamina runs out! Cheers.

Thanks, hope for good weather.
Back to top Go down
yaozza07
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:08 am

Played there on Tuesday, bloody hell din know that course maintenance is every Monday & Tuesday (until 3pm). So we only got to play 1st nine, 2 times (white tee/blue tee), quite disappointing but since everyone already took full day leave, just play la.

The course it self was ok in my opinion, and the walking, although quite tiring was a great way to fully enjoy the experience. You have time to think about your next shot, talk to your kaki's and really exercise! Some of my flightmates hated it as they were very unfit and were basically dead by the 7th hole, some even cramped on the 9th (long steep uphill). haha.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 am

yaozza07 wrote:
Played there on Tuesday, bloody hell din know that course maintenance is every Monday & Tuesday (until 3pm). So we only got to play 1st nine, 2 times (white tee/blue tee), quite disappointing but since everyone already took full day leave, just play la.

The course it self was ok in my opinion, and the walking, although quite tiring was a great way to fully enjoy the experience. You have time to think about your next shot, talk to your kaki's and really exercise! Some of my flightmates hated it as they were very unfit and were basically dead by the 7th hole, some even cramped on the 9th (long steep uphill). haha.

Normal lah, so the caddie massage your kakis? Remember to give big tips if they do. It's a physically demanding course. That's why they said you need to be fit to play golf, not play golf to get fit. Always tried not to golf on monday.
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:47 am

enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:

Normal lah, so the caddie massage your kakis? Remember to give big tips if they do. It's a physically demanding course. That's why they said you need to be fit to play golf, not play golf to get fit. Always tried not to golf on monday.
the message is the extra service you were eluding to earlier?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:49 am

costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:

message??? simi message??? sms or whatsapp?
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:02 am

enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:

the message is in the massage?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:25 pm

costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
costajos wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:

the message is in the massage?
of cos it's massage sir.....what's your mind thinking... ROFL 
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:26 pm

JGCC is a nice tough course to play in.

Hope course conditions can be restored soon...
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:21 pm

asahi wrote:
JGCC is a nice tough course to play in.

Hope course conditions can be restored soon...

The greens are fabulous right now. However there are still quite a bit of dry patches on the fairway and tee boxes as the recovery from the recent drought is still not 100%

I personally feel that RJ's greens are ranked top 3 in JB.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Ya. Some fairways quite bad...potholes and patches even.
Did not really enjoy.

But the greens are decent. That, I enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide    RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RJCC / JGCC (JB) hole by hole guide
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4