Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really hope TW will do well for this event

Go down 
+4
Hogan
nientsu
Master
Duval_S
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Really hope TW will do well for this event Empty
PostSubject: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 am

I am keeping my finger crossed:

Quote :
Woods announced Monday that he play nine holes in Japan on Nov. 1 against three members of the JLPGA, Miho Koga, Shinobu Moromizato and Rui Kitada. This charitable event will take place at the Masters Golf Club in Miki City, where he also took part in a charitable event, "The Dream Challenge Charity Match," in 2006 to benefit junior golf.

This year's event, called "Challenge! Tiger Woods," will raise funds for those affected by the earthquakes in Japan and the tsunami in March.

Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 am

he is a mere shadow of his former glory
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:16 am

Master

I remember your hay day in GR a few years back. Now, like Tiger Woods, you are also a mere shadow of you former glory. Like Duval, your posts was a joy to read. Sometimes offensive (in a good way) but most of the time damn funny.

I long wish for you to come back again, to reclaim your past glories.....
Back to top Go down
Hogan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:28 am

Where is TW nowadays? Don't see him in Golf Channel playing events.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

He will be back. I am talking about Eldrick of course.

As for Master, just as long as he shows up for tee times, i will be more than happy.
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 pm

only 9 holes and is that a game against 3 ladies. Sure can win one lah.. he already won against more than that (not sure what kind of game though) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Quote :
nientsu wrote:
Master

I remember your hay day in GR a few years back. Now, like Tiger Woods, you are also a mere shadow of you former glory. Like Duval, your posts was a joy to read. Sometimes offensive (in a good way) but most of the time damn funny.

who is Master ????

This is weird..coz usually I know them but they don know me...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Hogan wrote:
Where is TW nowadays? Don't see him in Golf Channel playing events.

The channel he's on doesn't air in Singapore and in the US, it's after midnight or PPV.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 am

@ts... u talking about the show, Tiger's Wood?
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:49 pm

nientsu wrote:
Master

nientsu...

i thank you for your kind words which are infinitely soothing to me..

unfortunately, it was not GR but rather, TH, that you speak of.

with the fall of TH, and the establishment of GR, i'm afraid the game has changed.

just as there was a massive crackdown by the media on TW, there was also a corresponding crackdown...

i have never been able to recover so far..

as of recent times, all i have managed to do is subsidise muar chee's lunches and breakfasts..
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
He will be back. I am talking about Eldrick of course.

As for Master, just as long as he shows up for tee times, i will be more than happy.

i do.

its just that i go missing halfway.
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Sorry for butting in....

going back to the topic...

I think there are still a million fans who are still rooting for TW.

I hope it will be next year.

We have to remember that he is still nursing his left knee injury and undergoing some swing changes.

lastly, maybe getting involved with charity events will create a Good Karma for him. Which he is really in need of nowadays due tot he scandals he had incurred. Poor him.

if you watch the movie Bonfires of Vanities you will more or less understand why TW is also a victim of media circus
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really hope TW will do well for this event   Really hope TW will do well for this event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really hope TW will do well for this event
Page 1 of 1