Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone wants to go and watch Handa Classic at OCC?

Go down 
+13
pushslice
Begbie
coe16arg
shorthitter
ydk
spinning_top
peter.golfer
adamgolf
CoRN
blee67
dmateo
asahi
DGman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mark9889
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

anyone wants to go and watch Handa Classic at OCC? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone wants to go and watch Handa Classic at OCC?   anyone wants to go and watch Handa Classic at OCC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:25 pm

my preferred players was salvador, da silva, kruger and tabuena. really learn a lot from 3 of them by watching how they play and their positive attitude throughout regardless how good and bad the shots they made.

kruger always stick with his game plan, although at some holes he can smacked with driver he would stick with 3 woods to avoid narrower fairway ahead.

da silva always kept that smile and feel sorry that he double bogey at the lateral water hazard. i think the rain affected him so much. He could be the winner.

Tabuena, although he is one of the short hitter in the game (at least 2-3 club behind lam), his short game very sharp and green reading one of the top. no surprise that his putt average top 3 in the asian tour.

lastly, salvador just came as a surprised. his driving distance out run his physical appearance, and his recovery around fairway and green really sharp. short game and putting is the closest to Tabuena in my opinion.

As for the champion, Rai, he may just be in augusta if he can keep that TW look all the time.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

anyone wants to go and watch Handa Classic at OCC?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2