Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warren Driving Range

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

Warren Driving Range Empty
PostSubject: Warren Driving Range   Warren Driving Range I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi all

I've come to know that many of the general public DO NOT know that the Warren Golf and Country Club's driving range is a facility that is open to the public.

The other things that I've come to find out that the general public do not know:

Lessons at the range are for members and guests who would like to take their golf game to a new level.

Supervised short game lessons are also conducted for members and guests alike on the short game facility with no additional cost.

I teach people of all skill levels, from junior to senior golfers. We have tailored programs. Our lessons include video analysis and use of our launch monitor (flight scope)

Our junior program are open to kids from other clubs.

I hope the above information have proved useful to those wondering what goes on at the Muru Golf Academy at Warren.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Warren Driving Range
Page 1 of 1