Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport?

Go down 

How deadly do you rate Golf (as a game and a sport)?
Level 0 Deadliness. Golf? What golf? Is it a food?
How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_lcap0%How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 1 Deadliness. See Golf Channel from time to time, picked up some golf literature and played some rounds.
How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_lcap50%How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Level 2 Deadliness. I'd digested all available golf literature and know what's coming out on the next-next edition of Golf Digest and stored enough equipment reviews in my head to make the Sales Director of Callaway/Titleist/Adams/Miura/Nike proud.
How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_lcap0%How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 3 Deadliness. I'd accidentally bumped folks with my 0.005mph Hockey Ball Drive.
How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_lcap25%How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Level 4 Deadliness. I'd killed small animals with my 200mph Drive.
 0% [ 0 ]
Max Level. I'm a declared bankrupt, had accumulated plenty of bad karma through small animal kills, poisoned other members with equipment talk and I only shoplift Drivers.
How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_lcap25%How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? Empty
PostSubject: How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport?   How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Ok chaps, we all talk about all the poison all day that I believe (at least in my short stay here) that we never put this to a proper poll.

Lets all rate how deadly do you think Golf (as a game and a sport) is!
Back to top Go down

How deadly do you rate Golf as a game and a sport?
Page 1 of 1