Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? Empty
PostSubject: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Guys, one of my frds is asking me if the boot of the suzuki swift can fit a golf bag. He knows that long clubs have to come out so wold appreciate if anyone is driving the same car can advice. thanks!
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 am

I think stand bag no problem. Cart bag might have a bit of issue, maybe need to put it diagonally. As for my Honda Fit, after i did up my sound system in the boot, no golf bag can fit.
Need to drop down the rear seat(s) to fit up to 3 golf bags and 3 persons in the car.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:51 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
I think stand bag no problem. Cart bag might have a bit of issue, maybe need to put it diagonally. As for my Honda Fit, after i did up my sound system in the boot, no golf bag can fit.
Need to drop down the rear seat(s) to fit up to 3 golf bags and 3 persons in the car.

I think will still need to drop down the rear seats right? I remember that car is almost bootless.
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 am

Yeah, almost bootless. Can put briefcase only. Smile
I think drop one side of the seats only. Still can ferry people on the other side.
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I owned Swift before... but not sport version.
You cannot put even a stand bag at the booth. The only way is to put one rear seat down. However, once you put the seat down you can carry up to 3 passengers and 3 bags.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Thks sandkie, will let my frd know.
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Yup... confirm! Swift boot for sure cannot fit golf bag. But Jazz can! My previous Jazz with a woofer can fit 2 stand bag! Smile
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 pm

I should clarify that 3 passengers includes driver Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?   Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzuki Swift sport can fit golf bag?
Page 1 of 1