Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+27
mengteck71
chinchiachun
zhenxua
Technospaz
jimmychoo
mtbdude74
asahi
drawbias
kian
duffader
S70B
alvin7379
Derek
mizzy
guy013
TheFocalPoint
Aloyboy
4dtoto
golf_snowman
eiji
Birdman
slinger
JGoh
mloy
pushslice
Loudmouth
blee67
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 pm

heehee today i was jux lucky back 9 keke... and no sun so my bling bling cant blind u guys! damnm it!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

Loudmouth wrote:
i find this challenge thingy is fun, meet lots of fun people and play golf, meet new friends, play new courses... its very positive experience.

Bro, if u win birdman, I challenge u. If u lose, u challenge me k? Our last game we both play very chui. Let's have a proper game! =p
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 am

Loudmouth beat 4dtoto by 1.

Table to be updated later.
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 am

@drawbias... yeah paid big price to have front row seat but biggest winner lor... how many round of vegas to recover the price??

@kian... you never show me the blink blink.... i forgot abt that.

@aloy.... challenge u??? i very affraid , u sub 80 one leh... then i must go tuning for all my club including myself
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 am

LM, just reading the above few threats, think next Thurday, I willl just be on front row seat when you challenge Birdman.. pale
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 am

Drawbias, bought business class seat man...Hopefully he enjoy the show to the end !

@Kian, luckily the sun only come out the last hole...hahahaha..i have my shade ready just in case the bink is too much..
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:06 am

Loudmouth wrote:
@drawbias... yeah paid big price to have front row seat but biggest winner lor... how many round of vegas to recover the price??

@kian... you never show me the blink blink.... i forgot abt that.

@aloy.... challenge u??? i very affraid , u sub 80 one leh... then i must go tuning for all my club including myself

lol.... me?!?! i think u have mistaken me for someonelse.. me in the 90s player....

wasted, cannot witness ur game with birdman.. ! i think it would be a very very interesting one!
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 am

yeah right not you, it ah boy....

commando vs superhero.... bleeing commando or nose dive bird.... hrmmm...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

I want to score some birdies lei... but think i might get bird shit instead... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

we have a competition of who shoot the most bird..man??
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 am

Ok.. you aim for the one on the green and i aim for the one after he has tee off? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Mtbdude vs Vinny :Vinny
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Mtbdude vs Vinny :Vinny
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Ok.. you aim for the one on the green and i aim for the one after he has tee off? Very Happy

high 5 Cheers Jump

but hor what happen to birdman, he radio silent for a while ....... must be very busy...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Aloyboy v TFP : Aloy

thx to tfp for showing mercy! now can challenge derek liao! with 2-2 keke =P
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:07 pm

ah boy, like that u get further and further away from me, how to challenge you?? u beat the one who beat me... i smell no smoke at all.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:16 pm

LM, you can always challenge me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm

oh no lai liao, the top of Div 1 jio me... 惨了

but hor I have to work my way up first, if I can clear the birdy... then clear the one who beat me before, follow by long hitter...then jimmy... yes i can challenge you Very Happy that will be about 2 months later lor.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Loudmouth wrote:
oh no lai liao, the top of Div 1 jio me... 惨了

but hor I have to work my way up first, if I can clear the birdy... then clear the one who beat me before, follow by long hitter...then jimmy... yes i can challenge you Very Happy that will be about 2 months later lor.

Sure... I will wait patiently for you... hopefully by then, I will not be the one that will be issuing the challenge.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

PING Scottsdale? how on earth?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:41 pm

PS, that one accurate leh..although a bit out of place..hehehehe
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 pm

4dtoto wrote:
PS, that one accurate leh..although a bit out of place..hehehehe
Bro, when is our game?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 pm

hehehehehehe...want to play Kranji PM game?
I can provide vouchers...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 pm

thank you so much for the understanding Div 1 leader... and I'm sure you will also try very hard to be on-top.
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 pm

4dtoto wrote:
hehehehehehe...want to play Kranji PM game?
I can provide vouchers...hehehehe
Can.... I love voucher.... when?
We PM ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next