Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+27
mengteck71
chinchiachun
zhenxua
Technospaz
jimmychoo
mtbdude74
asahi
drawbias
kian
duffader
S70B
alvin7379
Derek
mizzy
guy013
TheFocalPoint
Aloyboy
4dtoto
golf_snowman
eiji
Birdman
slinger
JGoh
mloy
pushslice
Loudmouth
blee67
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm

i think Thursday I can get to play now and then. how about afternoonish?
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 pm

i'm ok with pm and thus...so we have 18 pm for now... and guess it should be occ hor... now the two to match...

Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 pm

18 OCC PM

1. LM
2. Birdman
3. Blee
4. mizzy
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm

mizzy wrote:
18 OCC PM

1. LM
2. Birdman
3. Blee
4. mizzy

Onz... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 pm

4dtoto wrote:
hor..noted...so sad..first time issue challenge got rejected....No problem, anothor time..enjoy !

4dtoto,

so its ur FIRST.... feel bad... anyway since my challenge with Birdman is 18 Aug... May be I can accept your challenge and if I lose the game with Birdman will be a social challenge instead.

Does it have to be 14? can do it on 6 or 7 Aug instead?

Birdman, any objection? I'll try very very hard not to lose 4dtoto.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm

None whatsoever. I know you don't intend to lose. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Birdman wrote:
None whatsoever. I know you don't intend to lose. Very Happy

Bro, you are playing 84 now, you know what to do when we play hor... clown
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:41 pm

blee2007 wrote:

Correction, I played 84, before that 105. So next game is anybody's guess, hardly got time to practice or play la. If can play once a month happy oredi. Every game like got new swing like that.

So what you need me to do when I play with you? flower
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Birdman wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Correction, I played 84, before that 105. So next game is anybody's guess, hardly got time to practice or play la. If can play once a month happy oredi. Every game like got new swing like that.

So what you need me to do when I play with you? flower

Beer, Jokes about your dream... and also not forgeting the issue to the organic range finder that you promise to tell me hor... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:47 pm

KLJ? ...... affraid
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Derek, sorry hor.

Wrong bunch of golfers, my nuts not big enough like the Chipmunk to play for KLJ.

Also, my mummy afterwards scold me. ROFL
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Birdman wrote:
Derek, sorry hor.

Wrong bunch of golfers, my nuts not big enough like the Chipmunk to play for KLJ.

Also, my mummy afterwards scold me. ROFL

It is never the size of the balls that matter... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Killa Lime Juice.

Its a great after-game drink.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Or the all time Old Skool Fav Dessert....

Kampong Longan Jelly....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:23 am

Loudmouth wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
hor..noted...so sad..first time issue challenge got rejected....No problem, anothor time..enjoy !

4dtoto,

so its ur FIRST.... feel bad... anyway since my challenge with Birdman is 18 Aug... May be I can accept your challenge and if I lose the game with Birdman will be a social challenge instead.

Does it have to be 14? can do it on 6 or 7 Aug instead?

Birdman, any objection? I'll try very very hard not to lose 4dtoto.

Hahahaha..7th Aug PM Kranji, is it ok with you ? I have vouchers
Kian, want to play or not PM on 7 th Aug ?
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 am

onz 4dtoto 7th Aug PM Kranji....

Since is your FIRST, I will be very gentle, slowly, give you a lot of tender loving care.. so you wouldn't feel the pain... Embarassed

Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 am

Thank you... Dun make me lost to much...
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 pm

birdman calling birdman... Superman the challenge on 18 Aug @ OCC PM is Onz..

blee or mizzy will be booking.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Loudmouth wrote:
birdman calling birdman... Superman the challenge on 18 Aug @ OCC PM is Onz..

blee or mizzy will be booking.

someone is raring to go..
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

i find this challenge thingy is fun, meet lots of fun people and play golf, meet new friends, play new courses... its very positive experience.
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm

today's challenge was very exciting haha! neck to neck lol...
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 pm

hahaha, told birdman I'll try very hard not to lose... and indeed trying very hard... lucky me he pick the wrong driver to use today.. else... wil will be grilled instead.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Hahaha..lesson learn, never try new thing when there is a challenge..haha..it was fun and i come out alive! Yeah! 2nd lesson, when kian loosing 1st nine and ask for stroke next nine, beware! you will dun know how you you got slaughter after the whole18...haiz
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 pm

heehee i was just lucky la
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 pm

I paid a price to witness this game with a front row seat but ... Worth it!

Bob, tot u learned the last time when u played with kian...beware of his laughter ..... Don't repaet the same mistake again .... pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next