Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kopiO

NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] Empty
PostSubject: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:25 pm

played there yesterday... greens is basically under "upgrading", read "repair" and "bad state"... i even felt the fringe is smoother than the green itself...

so, good luck on your putting, or whatever it is...

hopefully, they can finish the "upgrading" fast fast... disappointed that they did not even give any warning...

sorry to those who have booked. still a good place to have a easy day out on the course nevertheless.

UL/Mario: still 5-5
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:23 pm

I played there on Wednesday. The front 9 was healing better than the back 9, although I was told they did the maintenance on Monday. Strange...

Anyway, totally agree with Kopi that they should at least serve notice online or something, so that ppl can cancel their bookigs if they do not want to play. I intend to leave a feedback to nsrcc about this, hope other members do too to impress upon them.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:29 pm

dun think they will give notice.....

think the members too many tht they can afford to lose some... lolz... j/k
Back to top Go down
22tang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
22tang

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:52 pm

It is much better today, should be fine by next Monday cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 pm

It okay bros !!! For $35 a game ..i will still go ahead and enjoy the games. 8)

I started with weird course all over JB, have you ever play at Seletar Base Golf Course when it shifted over to the new Seletar Country club and when it about to closed ? Everythings was bad ! But myself and my Old Boys Club still enjoy the game and had one of our happiest moment there !

How bad a course is, as long we got chance to play...it a Blessing from God !

14 September LET PLAY !!!!!

Beer
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kopiO

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm

hmm.... for all the 18 greens i played on thur... pickfork holes all over, the size of a tee top -your ball will drop/rest nicely into it... v sandy too... and yes, front 9 seems better.

so, the ball actually jumped up and down along, sometimes even side ways (becuase of the sand)... green speed on the slow side, but the unpredictability is the killer.

even saw my flight mate ball followed the line of the holes, instead of the putting line... we joked tha tthe holes are like MRT track, maybe better to putt along it than across.

really hope things improved.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 pm

This type of condition is all over Kukup.....hehehe guess you might say i have secret training over at Kukup !!!

Swing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]   NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSRCC-Kranji course [Field Report 10/9]
Page 1 of 1