Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips to increase swing speed on impact

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funnygolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Tips to increase swing speed on impact Empty
PostSubject: Tips to increase swing speed on impact   Tips to increase swing speed on impact I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 am

You want to your golf swing to be the fastest right at impact, right?
Well, here’s a great drill that will teach you to swing the fastest at the bottom of your golf swing. To do this drill, simply set up to an imaginary ball as you normally would and then swing back at 10% of your normal pace. Then start your downswing at 10% of your normal pace. Or in other words….swing really slowly! BUT when you get to about 2 feet away from where a ball would be try to swing as fast as you possibly can.
When doing this feel the club hitting you on the back at the end of your golf swing. Swing through as hard and as fast as you possibly can. Do about 25 swings like this for 30 days and you won’t believe the difference in the distance you get from your shots when you swing normally.

Golf Tips Onlinehttp://howtogolfit.blogspot.com/2011/06/speed-up-your-golf-swing-right-where-it.html
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Tips to increase swing speed on impact   Tips to increase swing speed on impact I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 am

bro, I'm just curious.

Are you a golf pro or just running a golfblog with links to internet golf sites for advertising revenues?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Tips to increase swing speed on impact   Tips to increase swing speed on impact I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 am

just wonder if i do that with club hitting my back at the end of my swing for 30 days, with now my back pain... would that make my back pain even worse ?
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Tips to increase swing speed on impact   Tips to increase swing speed on impact I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

It reminded me on how Golffool swing his woods/hybrids.... looked very relax and "chin chai", not even full swing.... the next thing I know it was 200 meter-ish Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips to increase swing speed on impact   Tips to increase swing speed on impact I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips to increase swing speed on impact
Page 1 of 1