Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?

Go down 
+4
bkll
eiji
pushslice
kohhanjie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kohhanjie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? Empty
PostSubject: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:24 am

Hi guys any of you have any idea what golf product are cheaper to buy from the US?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 am

Are you going there or buying online?

If you are going there: brand new Titleist Pro V1/V1x balls sell for $38-$45, Any brand new PING clubs, Ecco shoes

Buy online from ebay top rated sellers, aldilastore or golfworks.com: shafts like KBStour, Aldila shafts and many other. Last time I check Mark Higgins sold UST Mamiya shaft similar to US prices.

I recommend brands that arent readily available here like Adams, Bridgestone, Scratch.

Dont buy TM. We can get 'em cheaper here on various sale/promotions.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 am

Its best to do your homework, check out what you need/want locally for prices and make your comparisons there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
bkll
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bkll

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 am

Titleist products also cheaper. Golfdiscount 910 drivers are going for 360+USD.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

any idea where to buy Bridgestone iron head ?
Back to top Go down
poozebear
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm

kohhanjie wrote:
Hi guys any of you have any idea what golf product are cheaper to buy from the US?

Check out www.golfsmith.com. They always have sale and hv quite a few stores in the main cities. Happy shopping!
Back to top Go down
kohhanjie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Thanks guys. I realise powerblit thing and mac geg things are cheaper in the US
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Nike VR Pro Combo Irons is worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:19 pm

golf_snowman wrote:

ebay if youre lucky.

but even buying full set does not cost a bomb and you can trade in the shaft with clubfitters here or sell it on the marketplace

come and join the Boom Boom fans club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 pm

pushslice wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:

ebay if youre lucky.

but even buying full set does not cost a bomb and you can trade in the shaft with clubfitters here or sell it on the marketplace

come and join the Boom Boom fans club Very Happy

But the trade in price is damn lousy leh!! Rolling Eyes

I have approached two clubfitters to trade in my DG300 shafts for KBS Tour shafts. One club fitter said he does not accept trade in. Another one offers me lousy price. However, one equipment shop in FE shopping centre offers me the price of the second clubfitter's offer price plus brand new Golf Pride Multi Compound grips throw in without the need to trade in my DG S300 at all!! Laughing I will definitely let this particular shop reshafts for me ... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?   any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any cheap golf item that is worth purchasing in the US?
Page 1 of 1