Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Equipment at London

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
golfnewbie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf Equipment at London Empty
PostSubject: Golf Equipment at London   Golf Equipment at London I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:13 am

hi, I`d like to know if Golf equipment is better, cheaper in London. I`ll be there next week so appreciate your help.

Anything that is not available that should be bought by a newbie ;-)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
riverdeity
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
riverdeity

PostSubject: Re: Golf Equipment at London   Golf Equipment at London I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:43 am

No, golf stuff generally are the same price in london, probably a little more expensive if you go to any golf shop.
You could however buy them online from certain sites which is cheaper but you have to be careful of fakes i guess.
Depending on what you want, check out americagolf which has quite large stores at some driving ranges . Two are particularly central here, one is at northwick park on the metropolitan line which is about 4 or 5 stops from Baker Street.
The other would be at New Malden which is around half an hour from London Waterloo.

If you cant go out that far, there is a nevada bobs at liverpool street station which is big and has a bay to allow you to try the clubs. its pretty similar to Isetan at shaw.

Also , Lillywhites at piccadily circus has some golf equipment , the balls and tees are especially cheap and it does carry a wide range of beginner equipment .
pm me if you need more info! Smile
Back to top Go down
golfnewbie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Equipment at London   Golf Equipment at London I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Golf Equipment at London   Golf Equipment at London I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:02 am

Yes I also recommend lilywhytes in Picadily circus top floor. Their IJP apparels are much cheaper than sg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Equipment at London   Golf Equipment at London I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Equipment at London
Page 1 of 1