Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+45
mowen
JL
Vinny
Duval_S
mojojojo
mizzy
ChrisD
mengteck71
JGoh
golfool2009
DGman
Ryan Lee
nientsu
sandkie
S70B
klt8144
CoRN
hw_ball
alvin7379
Loudmouth
watermyforrest
golf_snowman
blee67
chinchiachun
zhenxua
JonL_TK
Derek
eiji
Agumon
slinger
jimmychoo
pushslice
Ssquirrel
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
4dtoto
Birdman
Aloyboy
drawbias
duffader
TheFocalPoint
kian
asahi
andrew-golf
shamusan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm

haha... yeah... thats why you're happily married with 2 beautiful kids... and i'm sadly all alone... haha... there are lessons in life i have yet to learn!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Mates of Div 1, wait for me hor... akan datang, just lose my first game and i'll be there. Smile
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Division 1

16) Birdman
17) SSquirrel
18) Derek
19) TFP
20) Aloyboy
21) KLTan
22) Agumon
23) Tian
24) ZX
25) 4Dtoto
26) asahi
27) andrew-golf
28) shamusan
29) vinny
30) loudmouth
31) poresia
32) hw_ball
33) muar chee
34) drawbias
35) tourswing
36) pushslice
37) Kian
38) mojojojo

Final listing for Division 1. Standby for start date but please thrash talk still welcome. Btw, please pm/contact moi to issue challenges.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:15 pm

shamusan wrote:
haha... yeah... thats why you're happily married with 2 beautiful kids... and i'm sadly all alone... haha... there are lessons in life i have yet to learn!

you sure u are sad that you are alone? Stretcher HELP
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:17 pm

haha...

Ssssh, dont pechar my lobang for sympathy!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect

sham sham.....hiaz...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:19 pm

haha... shameless no?
haha... i need to follow my avatar, a die hard performer to the end!!! or at least until i eat my trainer...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Posted the R & R for ease of reading.

1. The league will be played over 6 months, kicking off on DDMMYYYY and ending in our year-end charity game.

2. Golfers would be categorized into 3 divisions; Premier, Div 1 and Div 2, depending on their handicap and the handicap assessment/scrutiny by the committee. Once we have all the golfers, the committee will give a initial ranking based on the handicap. Thereafter the challenge begins.

3. Any golfer can only challenge a golfer who is within 5 places above him and not more or less and strokes given will be in accordance to the division the golfers belong to. e.g. if golfer A challenges golfer B and both are in same division, play level. If golfer A challenges golfer B who is 1 division above, then 2-2 stroking will be given to golfer A. For the last 5 placing golfers, a special stroking handicap will be given (definitely more than 2-2).

4. A player can only challenge players no more than 5 placings above him. If he beats him, he takes over his spot while the loser drops to the challenger spot. If the challenger loses, his opponent remains while the challenger drops 2 places.

5. No restriction on courses, be it overseas or local. Up to the two golfers to plan and arrange.

6. In order to discourage inactive members, they should suffer some form of penalty... i.e. say 2 levels drop for every inactive 4 weeks. And if consecutively inactive for 12 weeks, his/ her slot will be forfeited and a new member introduced. So we should also be maintaining a waiting list to standby keen GRians join the league

7. For those unable to challenge 5 placing above, can PM the committee to request for other challenges. i.e next 2 placings above

8. For Premier Division golfers, please inform slinger of the challenges and update him on the results.
For Division 1, yours truly and for Division 2, wilkang.

Last edited by asahi on Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Wat happen to Jc? Promoted?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:28 pm

hurry up and start... i wanna start dropping to div 2
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:30 pm

shamusan wrote:
hurry up and start... i wanna start dropping to div 2

I can tell you are soooooo looking forward to relegation. White Flag
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:59 pm

How come TFP in Div 1 whereas am in Premier Div?
Checked his hcp with SGA and it's lower than mine.... I smell a conspiracy!!!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:05 am

yup... i wanna be in DIV 2
my ambition is to be 60th place!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:08 am

JonL_TK wrote:
How come TFP in Div 1 whereas am in Premier Div?
Checked his hcp with SGA and it's lower than mine.... I smell a conspiracy!!!

No....no.....no conspiracy lah....only group-think at work.
hahahaha

Razz
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:25 am

asahi, I tot you're challenging me?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:27 am

eh bro, you gotta change your status lah... you want ppl to challenge you... but you are trying to break 100... asahi scared he makan you...

me, i haven't break 110...so i'm avoiding you.... Razz
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:29 am

zhenxua wrote:
asahi, I tot you're challenging me?

Ok, set! Once date set to start, you are mine!!!

Oops..... Stretcher
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:44 am

shamusan wrote:
eh bro, you gotta change your status lah... you want ppl to challenge you... but you are trying to break 100... asahi scared he makan you...

me, i haven't break 110...so i'm avoiding you.... Razz

bro, I'm really trying to break 100 at horizon hills and poresia ...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:47 am

haha... ok... i challenge you... at horizon hills... i think you are 5 places above me!

both you and i shot in the triple digits there last time right?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:50 am

but if you are late, i will count it as auto victory for me!
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:53 am

How abt 22nd may early am?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:03 am

sounds good

can i challenge both at once?

how abt we get one more frm our div

then we play...
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:06 am

jimmychoo wrote:
duffader wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:

Since when we bet individual - Just you and me??? It's always me partner with my LC bro and bet with you partner another top notch player. Tio bo? Rolling Eyes

Ur lc bro decide one mah...Smile
I think the last game you never turn on full throttle but hope that our next game I will make you press on your after burner Twisted Evil

Do i hear someone calling the ice cream van? Come LC bro, we rematch with them, then you can take over Duffy position and i take over TSS Grandmaster position, idea right? I promise i on my ice cream freezer compressor full throttle. albino
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:14 am

shamusan wrote:
sounds good

can i challenge both at once?

how abt we get one more frm our div

then we play...

bob!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:33 am

sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next