Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+45
mowen
JL
Vinny
Duval_S
mojojojo
mizzy
ChrisD
mengteck71
JGoh
golfool2009
DGman
Ryan Lee
nientsu
sandkie
S70B
klt8144
CoRN
hw_ball
alvin7379
Loudmouth
watermyforrest
golf_snowman
blee67
chinchiachun
zhenxua
JonL_TK
Derek
eiji
Agumon
slinger
jimmychoo
pushslice
Ssquirrel
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
4dtoto
Birdman
Aloyboy
drawbias
duffader
TheFocalPoint
kian
asahi
andrew-golf
shamusan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Congrat Sham, challenge me next game.
I am so happy, I will be backed to where I belong soon...... Wink
CCC..... work harder and we will meet soon..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:56 pm

jimmychoo wrote:

Aiyah, u got other options too mah..... why play a game which you will further be demoralize.. in terms of distances.... Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:30 pm

I want to lose to someone who can drive very far so I can still find excuse for myself mah.
But if I lose to someone who play as short as me, where to find excuse? Idea
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:33 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
I want to lose to someone who can drive very far so I can still find excuse for myself mah.
But if I lose to someone who play as short as me, where to find excuse? Idea

Hmmm..... yah hor.... CCC... work harder.... hahahahha
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Jimmy,
I will set you as a target by end of the year..
alas, i am far far below..

Up in the corporate ladder..you look down.. you see..... only monkeys..
When you look up.. you see only ..... arseholes.. ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Wow. Time to start working back up the ladder!! Haha.

Sham thx for the game. We shall have another game one day!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:38 pm

JGoh wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:
Jimmy,

nice one bro
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm

JGoh wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:
Jimmy,

Thanks for setting me as your target, hope you are not aiming at my ass .... affraid
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Updated

1. The league will be played over 6 months, kicking off on DDMMYYYY and ending in our year-end charity game.

2. Golfers would be categorized into 3 divisions; Premier, Div 1 and Div 2, depending on their handicap and the handicap assessment/scrutiny by the committee. Once we have all the golfers, the committee will give a initial ranking based on the handicap. Thereafter the challenge begins.

3. Any golfer can only challenge a golfer who is within 5 places above him and not more or less and strokes given will be in accordance to the division the golfers belong to. e.g. if golfer A challenges golfer B and both are in same division, play level. If golfer A challenges golfer B who is 1 division above, then 2-2 stroking will be given to golfer A. For the last 5 placing golfers in Division 2 only, a special stroking handicap will be given (definitely more than 2-2) after the first 8 weeks.

4. A player can only challenge players no more than 5 placings above him. If he beats him, he takes over his spot while the loser drops to the challenger spot. If the challenger loses, his opponent remains while the challenger drops 2 places.

5. No restriction on courses, be it overseas or local. Up to the two golfers to plan and arrange.

6. In order to discourage inactive members, they should suffer some form of penalty... i.e. say 2 levels drop for every inactive 4 weeks. And if consecutively inactive for 12 weeks, his/ her slot will be forfeited and a new member introduced. So we should also be maintaining a waiting list to standby keen GRians join the league

7. For those unable to challenge 5 placing above, can PM the committee to request for other challenges. i.e next 2 placings above

8. For Premier Division golfers, please inform slinger of the challenges and update him on the results.
For Division 1, yours truly and for Division 2, wilkang.

9. Tables for all 3 divisions will be updated in respective divisions' threads while a consolidated one of all 3 will be posted up here.

10. Golfers are advised to refrain from arranging a 2nd challenge match before the 1st match is concluded. This is because the placings may change after the 1st match and the challenger may not be able to challenge the golfer he originally wanted.

11. Golfers who have just faced off will not be allowed to challenge each other again for the subsequent two weeks after their game.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

shamusan wrote:
you dont start your nonsense ZX... you know that you will beat me easily... i know tht too... thats why i'm avoiding you...

sham, your next target shd be SS or birdman.....

then u can ask 2-2 from duffy, alvin or misslee....

but me think 2-2 still not enough.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:39 pm

anyways.. asahi..

25/5/11 aloyboy vs Tian
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Noted.

Another good match up. cheers
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
anyways.. asahi..

25/5/11 aloyboy vs Tian

wow, u bery free hor......
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

hahha... 2 games every week...

but still cant reach ur standard... so sad... no talent!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm

my standard bery flexible....

but that was those hero days....

now, me also no more talent..... sad indeed
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:13 am

slinger wrote:
shamusan wrote:
you dont start your nonsense ZX... you know that you will beat me easily... i know tht too... thats why i'm avoiding you...

of course mah, you are right...

i'm not like you... so good, so skillful, drive the ball so long despite your size... short game and putting also so zun...

you can even play level with my shifu... WOW... with a player of your AMAZING capabilities, i wldnt even dare venture near your premier div...
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

Bro Asahi,.

5-June Loudmouth V KL Tan
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:44 am

Noted. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:06 am

klt8144 wrote:
Bro Asahi,.

5-June Loudmouth V KL Tan

Wow gd match! Good luck to u guys
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:58 am

slinger wrote:
shamusan wrote:

Why so troublesome? Sham can just challenge me and I will give 2-2, straight away Sham will join the premier league and soon going after your ass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Update: tian give chance n I won 5&3.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Aloyboy wrote:

Congrats aloyboy. Lose one day and the next day go up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:34 pm

mloy wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

Congrats aloyboy. Lose one day and the next day go up the ladder.

Thx. Played much better today
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Birdman, I am calling you out!

when are you free to play bro?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:39 pm

shamusan wrote:
Birdman, I am calling you out!

when are you free to play bro?

Gotta to throw some crumbs to lure birdman out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next