Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+45
mowen
JL
Vinny
Duval_S
mojojojo
mizzy
ChrisD
mengteck71
JGoh
golfool2009
DGman
Ryan Lee
nientsu
sandkie
S70B
klt8144
CoRN
hw_ball
alvin7379
Loudmouth
watermyforrest
golf_snowman
blee67
chinchiachun
zhenxua
JonL_TK
Derek
eiji
Agumon
slinger
jimmychoo
pushslice
Ssquirrel
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
4dtoto
Birdman
Aloyboy
drawbias
duffader
TheFocalPoint
kian
asahi
andrew-golf
shamusan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:27 am

sandkie wrote:
Just want to clarify the rule...

If div 1 last position lost, it will not come to Div 2 right?

Dear Committee

that's a good question....think this is not covered yet.

I think this rule will motivate top players on lower division to challenge across, rather than just waiting for windfall promotion (bcoz bottom players lose their challenges). Bottom players of Div 1 and Premier will also raise challenges instead of just waiting for challenges.

It encourages "promotion" more than "demotion".

Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:32 am

By the way what was the outcome of the matches between ZX, TFP, aloyboy & Klt over the weekend?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:33 am

zx-tfp draw
aloy win klt
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:45 am

pushslice wrote:
sandkie wrote:
Just want to clarify the rule...

If div 1 last position lost, it will not come to Div 2 right?

Dear Committee

that's a good question....think this is not covered yet.

I think this rule will motivate top players on lower division to challenge across, rather than just waiting for windfall promotion (bcoz bottom players lose their challenges). Bottom players of Div 1 and Premier will also raise challenges instead of just waiting for challenges.

It encourages "promotion" more than "demotion".

Yo! The so called 'demotion' and 'promotion' cuts across all 3 divisions.
Bottom Div 1 players can drop to Div 2. Ditto for premier to Div 1.

Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:54 am

shamusan wrote:
Thank you for the offer DGman, but unfortunately I've got meetings to attend today.

And honestly, I just got lucky. Bob was gracious and kind!

waulau, If Sham Lucky, then i am unlucky lor..no wonder never strike 4d last nite...hiaz...

no lah, but overall Sham game have improve a lot and sharper too... i deserve to lost due to my inconsistency... But I will be back after mountain training...

Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 am

mloy wrote:
By the way what was the outcome of the matches between ZX, TFP, aloyboy & Klt over the weekend?

Mloy, 3 of them played very well... of cos aloyboy had the upper hand.. his putting , iron shots and drive. huh.. no horse run...after the game yesterday I dare not bet with you...haha...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Lol. Yesterday lucky only la. My standard is 90s one. Div1 players can take me on 1 eye closed
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:56 pm

I need to rephrase Duffy Chinese Line for myself :-

Man when he is at the weakest, you dun challenge him, lost oneself !

So who is the next to challenge me ?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Wah!!!! Hmmmm....Going thru calendar
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Wah. Jialat. Sham target me already.

Next week 24 or 25.. Nsrcc only pls
Aiya, quick quick pick the soft target.....me! So you can evade him and join the premier league.

I will take over your spot and take him on...... swee bo? This sat at poresia? I love you
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Lol Jc I play with u, I sure lose la. Even with 2-2. Sure lose. No fight. Besides I m a weekday player.
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Lol Jc I play with u, I sure lose la. Even with 2-2. Sure lose. No fight. Besides I m a weekday player.

bro... u should try him, your match mah... u will give him a good fight though..with 2-2
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:43 pm

JC will let go hand and let you win...then i can play with him...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
But we played sat morning before mah, why now become only weekday golfer? Level you also will chew me down, 2-2 confirmed melt in your mouth, don't even have to chew, offer only last until this sat. I know SS is targeting me liao, so you better fast hand fast leg hor bounce
BTW, I don't feel comfortable in the current league and will be happy to accept the challenge from 4dtoto.... I love you
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:49 pm

asahi wrote:

Bro, this Sunday Horizon Hill, I challenge you, ai mai?

Then i can stalk Sham...

We have Korean Soju vs Japanese Asahi
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:51 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
But we played sat morning before mah, why now become only weekday golfer? Level you also will chew me down, 2-2 confirmed melt in your mouth, don't even have to chew, offer only last until this sat. I know SS is targeting me liao, so you better fast hand fast leg hor bounce
BTW, I don't feel comfortable in the current league and will be happy to accept the challenge from 4dtoto.... I love you

Smart JC...he know i am easy meat now, or shud i say Congee...just swallow, dun even need to chew...
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:09 pm

4dtoto wrote:
Smart JC...he know i am easy meat now, or shud i say Congee...just swallow, dun even need to chew...

No leh..... I just want to show you how good is your Ping 5 wood lah.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:27 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

I can only play weekend if so happen my off day falls on that day.. Anyways. I don't want to challenge u la. Suicide. N also I prefer to stay in div 1. More happening haha. =p
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
I can only play weekend if so happen my off day falls on that day.. Anyways. I don't want to challenge u la. Suicide. N also I prefer to stay in div 1. More happening haha. =p
NBZ.....I thou you always want to challenge me? Mad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

4dtoto wrote:
asahi wrote:

Bro, this Sunday Horizon Hill, I challenge you, ai mai?

Then i can stalk Sham...

We have Korean Soju vs Japanese Asahi

Hahaha. Our resident 'korean' star wants to drink asahi.
But not this Sunday lah. Challenging the mighty ZX at mbgc leh.

Will definitely jio you man!
I like korean.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:03 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

hahah where got! ? its like westham trying to challenge Man utd !
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:10 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

JC, wait for me! If I beat ZX, maybe in range to challenge you.

Haha

cheers
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

hahah where got! ? its like westham trying to challenge Man utd !
If ManU give westHam 2-2, I will take WestHam cyclops

Asahi wrote:
JC, wait for me! If I beat ZX, maybe in range to challenge you.
Asahi, our's is the RM235 deal lah...... elephant

Last edited by jimmychoo on Mon May 16, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Me too ! I like Korean.. the food is heathy..
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

anyone free on the 24th or 25th of may for a game? ( willing to challenge or get challenge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next