Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:58 pm

pushslice wrote:
sandkie..easy lah, if no one dares to challenge you at Div 2, then i'm at the bottom of div 1. You can beat me easily with scores in the 80s, thereafter you need not worry about no invitations coming your way.

I play OCC or Horizon Hills on early Sunday AM. But give me chance to play some Div 1 players first hor, so maybe Sept ya? :lol:

Haha... my comment was not a serious one... just playing along with slinger comment...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:02 pm

slinger wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
From what I notice har, Div2ers are quiet bunch, Div1ers bet with everyone and Premierians bet spectacularly premiere... So for those who inspires to go over to the other division, you can start by mirroring the respective people.

if u dun mind front row seats....

u can join me, golfool n agumon.....

bets can be discuss at tee-box....

Whoa, so touched... If got chance I mind... but with such limited playing times, I have to use them up wisely.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Since I'm playing in my 120s nowadays, anyone care to make div3 or can i join div 2 ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeah WMF..it's extremely quiet especially with the buayee lurking around.

Till now no noise from her...i am surprised!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Dave...regardless of recent playing scores hor..report your official hdcp to us and will slot you in accordingly. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:38 pm

wilkang wrote:
Yeah WMF..it's extremely quiet especially with the buayee lurking around.

Till now no noise from her...i am surprised!!! Surprised

You are right I was lurking around reading all the trash talk. Okay lah don't talk so much. I challenge you Mr. wilkang. I know no chance to win but what the heck. The most stay in the same position lor.

So we start our challenge at the Charity game? And how does it work, I know its match play but any strokes given?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Can somebody please put the line up for Division 2 for easy reference. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:21 am

Mon, no challenges for this Div yet. That's why I said it's a very quiet crowd.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:57 am

kian wrote:
Bro panji r u playin horizon hills on 22 may ?

No plans yet but we can arrange bro...think sham/golfool also want to play.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:18 am

If I see it correctly, here is the challenge so far:
Mloy (52) v Wilkang (49) - tbc
Ping_Ping (47) v Frostee (42) - tbc
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:33 am

to dear DWKid

let the challenge start....haha

may i have the honor to challenge you some time this month ?

we can play at MBGC...btw, i usually play weekday morning.
Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:38 am

So how does this actually work? Open challenges? Or will
We have a weekly game at specific venue ?

Wah I got long way to climb sia
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:44 am

markteo wrote:
So how does this actually work? Open challenges? Or will
We have a weekly game at specific venue ?

Wah I got long way to climb sia

There won't be a weekly game at specific venue. As far as I know you can challenge the 5 players above you and you name a place and date. Its a one to one challenge.
Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:53 am

Huh......

36) Dtan
37) boboking
38) Frostee
39) Sandkie
40) Mizzy

Paging for 36,37,38,39,40!
Jgcc anyone?!

Lol...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:07 am

Mloy (52) v Wilkang (49) - tbc
Ping_Ping (47) v Frostee (42) - tbc
Golf_Snowman (60) v DWKid (59) - tbc

Btw who is 51 ah???? Daveaha?

OC: how come no. 51 is missing????
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:25 am

Division 2

40) Dtan
41) boboking
42) Frostee
43) Sandkie
44) Mizzy
45) Markteo
46) Corn
47) Ping
48) Spiceoflife
49) wilkang
50) Eiji
51) Daveaha
52) Mloy
53) Jgoh
54) mtbdude
55) toto
56) WMF
57) CCC
58) Nientsu
59) DWKid
60) Golf_Snowman
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:31 am

hmmm seems like Nientsu and CCC will be the next few in my challenge target list...haha

If DWKid did not reply me for the next few days, can i move on to challenge Nientsu and CCC ?....

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:36 am

Dave, how about a game?
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:37 am

Aiya... I also want to challenge Dave heheheh..

Bro Mtbdude: you should take on Eiji or Wilkang lah...
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:50 am

markteo wrote:
Huh......

36) Dtan
37) boboking
38) Frostee
39) Sandkie
40) Mizzy

Paging for 36,37,38,39,40!
Jgcc anyone?!

Lol...

JGCC used to be Royal Johor one right? Ley me check my schedule but I can only do weekend now. Saturday.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:54 am

When can the challenge start? I thought the official starting date is the Charity game. OC care to give us a date soon. So those who start their challenge would not be official?
Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoRN

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:55 am

pushslice wrote:
will/eiji, give you a tip. Corn is prime target, a good stepping stone before you all go challenge the top 3 Razz

but anyways, i have a game with Frostee very soon, and expect her to replace my name on Div 1 and voila, I shud be no. 38. So you have to pass me first Laughing

Wahlau PS... I knew this was coming...

c'mon man, bring it on...
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:56 am

watermyforrest wrote:
Aiya... I also want to challenge Dave heheheh..

Bro Mtbdude: you should take on Eiji or Wilkang lah...

I wanted a fair fight against Dave mah; no chance against the other two, so waiting for them to move further up the table Wink
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:56 am

i think its already begun, u can issue challenges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:06 am

mtbdude74 wrote:

I wanted a fair fight against Dave mah; no chance against the other two, so waiting for them to move further up the table Wink

Oic...ahemm... why is my buaya-alarm-instinct suddenly goes off and warning sirene blasting on my head Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next